This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
    eh, soon. running koo. gotta tip that it could have an air in my radiator lines since i did swap the iac valve.
    new mOTOR!
    lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
    check out my mr thread
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord View Post
      new mOTOR!
      i agree, eric deserves a new motor. i think danny should him the H. muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        i agree, eric deserves a new motor. i think danny should him the H. muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
        hahahaha..... H is over rated. thinking about the jdm f20 sohc if anything like my last accord. miss that engine!
        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

hahahaha..... H is over rated. thinking about the jdm f20 sohc if anything like my last accord. miss that engine!
          you could probably just take the one from the project car. just gimme your f22 in exchange
          I <3 G60.

Comment

f20b vtak!!!! f22b
            lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
            "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
            check out my mr thread
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Yeah, I think if I did it over I would of boosted. I dont think im gonna BAR my shit anymore. The H does have potential though. I just think that a boosted F series would be a maintenance whore.

Which reminds me, when I get back from Seattle I need to check if my cams were upgraded. It's possible my engine could be a beast within.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

you could probably just take the one from the project car. just gimme your f22 in exchange
                lol whats wrong with that one? thought u was building it? or just beating it?

Comment

if anyone finds a legend lip in the junk yard, let me know!

Comment

im building a nitrous motor for it but i have a secret coming up. nobody knows.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

im building a nitrous motor for it but i have a secret coming up. nobody knows.
                      i think i do .. ::cough cough:: .. LS1 in a cb7!! lol j/k

oh yeh Norcal cb7tuner stickers have arrived sucka's!! .. i'll put them on my car then post pix for u fools to buy them.
                      -:¦:-
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Why cant you just get it from your buddy? I mean he is selling it for 1500. Why not buy that from him or trade for the CD5 lip?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

it would look better with bronze guides but oh well, it aint mine. H23, the guy's going turbo.

I <3 G60.

Comment

ok, i'm mostly settled down now. Got the job i wanted, moving into my apartment in July, and have most everything else handled to a degree. So when's the next local meet? I'm still in berkely at the moment.

ps....anybody have access to a welder? Just need to do some spot welds.
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX View Post
                              ok, i'm mostly settled down now. Got the job i wanted, moving into my apartment in July, and have most everything else handled to a degree. So when's the next local meet? I'm still in berkely at the moment.

ps....anybody have access to a welder? Just need to do some spot welds.
                              yeah, mig welder at the shop i work at which is in belmont.

no cb7 meets at the moment but a infineon bracket racing thing at the end of july and weksos meet on the 27th of july.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                                Why cant you just get it from your buddy? I mean he is selling it for 1500. Why not buy that from him or trade for the CD5 lip?
                                oh, u havint heard. its somewhere on 680 in peices in san jo lol happened like 2 months ago

Comment

Working...
                                X