Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll start installing my cams 2mmorow, after i finish my history final should be done by thursday.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
      i'll start installing my cams 2mmorow, after i finish my history final should be done by thursday.
      sweet, cant wait to here those mothers. i want to hear lopeness!
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i might lend a hand...after cams are in, it's rematch time.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
          i might lend a hand...after cams are in, it's rematch time.
          dont put them in backwards
          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            dont put them in backwards
            lol, he wont...i think i'll pull up a chair and just chill...

Comment

i'm getting sticker finally made. But they are not the real decals. These will be thermal printed decals. Golden Yellow print on Clear Vinyl. 7 bucks each.

The real decals will be 15 bucks each, but i need to redesign them and make my lines thicker

SOoo.... Next3K cb7shop will be open for business soon hmm.. who would sport a "Next3K" sticker?!??!

-:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                aight this is buggin me...

my car spudders when driving in all gears, doesnt matter what rpm BUT!, only when the throttle is bearly open, as in when im bearly pushin on the pedal, if i open the throttle more then its all good like nothing never happen, just only in that specific position. now, im guessing a fuel problem but also could be something else. just narrowing it down is what im trying to do. already did my oil change so it aint that. i dont see it as a really big problem but its getting real annoying.

gonna replace...
                -fuel pump (have an honda oem one laying around that im gonna put in next weekend)
                -spark plugs (need new ones anyways)
                this is still happening and got worst. driving to work and it was koo then all of a sudden when i pushed the gas, it was spuddering and i couldnt go any farther. luckily i rolled into the parking lot of my work. when i mean spuddering, like felt like no fuel was getting to the engine. but once i got into the parking lot it was still running so knew it wasnt fuel related. i started it up 4hrs later and test drove it and it was all fine! like nothing never happened. for some reason it only does this when the engine is warmed up already. doesnt do it when cold.

getting tomorrow...
                -dist. cap (looks old)
                -spark plugs (need new ones)
                -???

wes, dont think its the tps sensor cuz i dont have a problem at idle (as i was readin that link u gave me). any other suggestions?
                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

igniter module in the distributor?

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
                  Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
                  mycb7.com
                  Members Ride

Comment

this is still happening and got worst. driving to work and it was koo then all of a sudden when i pushed the gas, it was spuddering and i couldnt go any farther. luckily i rolled into the parking lot of my work. when i mean spuddering, like felt like no fuel was getting to the engine. but once i got into the parking lot it was still running so knew it wasnt fuel related. i started it up 4hrs later and test drove it and it was all fine! like nothing never happened. for some reason it only does this when the engine is warmed up already. doesnt do it when cold.

getting tomorrow...
                    -dist. cap (looks old)
                    -???

wes, dont think its the tps sensor cuz i dont have a problem at idle (as i was readin that link u gave me). any other suggestions?

egr?
                    -:¦:-
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

getting tomorrow...
                      -dist. cap (looks old)
                      -???

your problem almost sounded like mine recently. id get mine at random moments but mostly cruising around 2k rpms, it would sputter bad and i would have to down shift or let off and it would go away. the motor would never shut off but it missed like crazy.

i checked my timing the right way (bypassing th computer) and i was several degrees off my timing like i couldnt see the 15 degree mark on the flywheel.

my plugs were all a brown color indicating it was something in the fuel. i filled up with a new tank and the problem slowly disappeared. an engine builder told me in may that they have all the summer gas which is basically shit gas. i dont know how true that is but judging from what i saw on my plugs....yea.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by shanleycb7 View Post
                        igniter module in the distributor?
                        naw, it wouldve died. i had that happen to me before.

egr?
                        possibly needs cleaning

your problem almost sounded like mine recently. id get mine at random moments but mostly cruising around 2k rpms, it would sputter bad and i would have to down shift or let off and it would go away. the motor would never shut off but it missed like crazy.

i checked my timing the right way (bypassing th computer) and i was several degrees off my timing like i couldnt see the 15 degree mark on the flywheel.

my plugs were all a brown color indicating it was something in the fuel. i filled up with a new tank and the problem slowly disappeared. an engine builder told me in may that they have all the summer gas which is basically shit gas. i dont know how true that is but judging from what i saw on my plugs....yea.
                        exactly!... happened after i put some gas at a cheap gas station. thought the problem would go away but keeps getting worse. on this tank i put some good gas in with fuel system cleaner. imma change my dist. cap and spark plugs and see what happens from there.

Comment

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

yes!!! lol

Comment

yes!!! lol
                              time for another motor....
                              lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                              check out my mr thread
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord View Post
                                time for another motor....
                                eh, soon. running koo. gotta tip that it could have an air in my radiator lines since i did swap the iac valve.

Comment

Working...
                                X