This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    yea, it's out and in the garbage can but ill dig it back up for you. it came out of a 90-91.
    can you dig up all the parts?
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ View Post
      can you dig up all the parts?
      all as in EVERYTHING? i only have the metal lines, cylindrical thing and the comrpessor is in santa clara.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

all as in EVERYTHING? i only have the metal lines, cylindrical thing and the comrpessor is in santa clara.
        I mainly want the compressor and condenser...if its too much trouble, then dont worry about it...
        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

yea, it's out and in the garbage can but ill dig it back up for you. it came out of a 90-91.
          I wonder if 90-91 and 92-93 matters. Hmm... I'll have to research it.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ View Post
            I mainly want the compressor and condenser...if its too much trouble, then dont worry about it...
            i think i tossed the condensor
            I <3 G60.

Comment

i think i tossed the condensor
              it might be behind the maroon interior in my garage.. i'll give it a look see tomorrow
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                it might be behind the maroon interior in my garage.. i'll give it a look see tomorrow
                i guess you're back?
                we're meeting saturday at 9pm in the amc parking lot so if you cant go at least come out and show some cb7 love.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

awesome.
                  My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

this guy wakes me up this morning calling me for this cressida on a private line and is asking me all these questions about it like how did i get it and why is it a lien sale and all that shit. fuck man, im selling it for 350 bucks

it'd be perfect for a VIP setup.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

i'll rock that vip! lol seriously
                      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

so i was cleaning my room. found a reciept with a gas purcahse of like i think 15 gallons. this was back in 2002.

paid 1.29 per gallon for regular.

paid about 19 bucks for a full tank for my accord.

isnt that something.??
                        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

how pimp would it be of u VIP'd the cressida, and i VIP'd my corona? .. lol. both with 2JZ-GTE's in them.
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

how pimp would it be of u VIP'd the cressida, and i VIP'd my corona? .. lol. both with 2JZ-GTE's in them.
                            yea except now im up to 5 people inquiring about the car. my friend wants to buy it now but knowing him, hes just going to let it sit.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

yea except now im up to 5 people inquiring about the car. my friend wants to buy it now but knowing him, hes just going to let it sit.
                              haha. yeh my plans to work on the corona will be yeaaaarrss from now.. haha.

Comment

this guy wakes me up this morning calling me for this cressida on a private line and is asking me all these questions about it like how did i get it and why is it a lien sale and all that shit. fuck man, im selling it for 350 bucks

it'd be perfect for a VIP setup.
                                mad camber with aggressive wheels, teh sex.

Last edited by sackingz123; 06-20-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X