2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

yea i noticed that when i watched the movie lol
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

I have a CEL which has disabled my atts, damn what a difference it makes. My tires screech around corners it do that before. I really need to get rid of the cel it's getting annoying driving around with both lights on

Comment

the project is on the trailer and ready to run!
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

^^^

Hope you guys had a safe and fun day like i did, autocrossing!
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
              Hope you guys had a safe and fun day like i did, autocrossing!
              muhahahahahaha, i beat dany0 by half a second. we got a massive oil leak prior to my run so by the time i got back they flagged us down and wewere forced to goto the pits. we shut the car off and just pushed it back in line. dany0 finally went out for his and i also set his tire pressure since i was pushing HARD into corners. they was no rotation in the setup until i tapped the brakes and it literally jerked me into the direction.

driving without power steering was a little tough for me during the slow chicanes and the way i drive, i need LSD. i gun it out of the corner and even with 225's i was able to one tire fire it out of the turns.

the ventus rs2's arent really good for auto-x since they require a little more heat. i even did a posi burnout out of the box to warm them up. the azenis and the wheel spacers in the rear did their job too well. i wasnt able to break them loose at all. like i said, the front just pushed so no three wheel motion this auto-x.

anyways, we were the only accord and there were no preludes. i feel like we did an mediocre job in representing our crew especially for my first time out with the project car.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

muhahahahahaha, i beat dany0 by half a second. we got a massive oil leak prior to my run so by the time i got back they flagged us down and wewere forced to goto the pits. we shut the car off and just pushed it back in line. dany0 finally went out for his and i also set his tire pressure since i was pushing HARD into corners. they was no rotation in the setup until i tapped the brakes and it literally jerked me into the direction.

driving without power steering was a little tough for me during the slow chicanes and the way i drive, i need LSD. i gun it out of the corner and even with 225's i was able to one tire fire it out of the turns.

the ventus rs2's arent really good for auto-x since they require a little more heat. i even did a posi burnout out of the box to warm them up. the azenis and the wheel spacers in the rear did their job too well. i wasnt able to break them loose at all. like i said, the front just pushed so no three wheel motion this auto-x.

anyways, we were the only accord and there were no preludes. i feel like we did an mediocre job in representing our crew especially for my first time out with the project car.

Just wait till next year, We all be their representing as no one else does. At least now you know what to fix and do for next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH
                  Just wait till next year, We all be their representing as no one else does. At least now you know what to fix and do for next time around.
                  werd, lets get blacktrax out here.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

werd, lets get blacktrax out here.
                    that'd be sick.

On my way home on 101 some miata honked at me trying to race me lol, and then a guy in 5.0 mustang kept starring at my car as he passed by me and then suddenly floors im like wtf.

Comment

Haha, nice Wes. Is there a map online of the course i can check out? Did you have to drop down to 1st throughout the course at all?
                      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
                        Haha, nice Wes. Is there a map online of the course i can check out? Did you have to drop down to 1st throughout the course at all?
                        idk, the course isnt very impressive, just a series of chicanes and then repetitive sweepers.

i didnt drop down to 1st, just used 2nd and wanted to bounce it off the limiter but never got that chance :shrugs:
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

My AutoX Video
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

no worries on our runs wes... we did a good job.. c'mon there were subby's out there running 60secs.
                            -:¦:-
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                              no worries on our runs wes... we did a good job.. c'mon there were subby's out there running 60secs.
                              Get the pics and vid up, of both of u running.

I think i found out why i keep throwing a cel...It may be the vtm wire on the ecu, apexi needs to update their wiring diagram if this is the case.

People need to learn how to drive, i encountered more idiots. I went to the parts store today and asked them if they carried a vtec solenoid but the guy had a stupid look to his face, didn't know what i was talking about.

Comment

WTF is with NorCal's weather?

We just experienced days of 95F+ temperatures now it's down to 80F & below.
                                Saturday will be 68F tops.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                                X