This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vacaville = hella jailbait.

they are of a different species though, gotta research it.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k

lol.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k

why the fuck didnt you come see me... erg.
        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

i was with the race car.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

jdm shipment is comin soon then i expected.

Comment

atts light is on boooo and oil pressure light is on tooo

Comment

hey i went to heather farms, santacruz, and a cruz on highway 1...where were you guys at????

lol jk i went with my girl a few days agoo....u guys say i dont go to meets..however you guys just dont go when i go! lol

i went to a meet a long time ago with prez and a few other people up a hill that was pretty fun, i went there again in my van with my girl....lol mad body roll!
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I love my new impact wrench and got rid of my check engine light and atts light thanks to some help over at blacktrax.

Comment

i recurited a cb7tuner from modesto or stockton. he bought my cd5's. i hope he signs up.

2dr 90 coupe with jdm_inspired's inspired atr's

Comment

My dad totally just picked up a DOHC F22B from a place in Sac for $500, with P39. We were looking for a F22B1/2 for my sister's 94 Accord, and the guy that runs the place we asked doesn't speak good english, so he said he had one. My dad went to pick it up, and found out it was the DOHC motor. Pretty freaking sweet. I want to move it into a CB7 and turbo or something, not give it to my sister... I'd say my car, but H22A>F22B imo.

EDIT: It was Venus Auto Parts in Elk Grove (I think... it's all sacramento to me ) LINK

They've got quite a selection with good prices, if you're looking for a swap.
                      Last edited by benji; 03-27-2008, 12:29 AM.
                      1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Originally posted by benji
                        My dad totally just picked up a DOHC F22B from a place in Sac for $500, with P39. We were looking for a F22B1/2 for my sister's 94 Accord, and the guy that runs the place we asked doesn't speak good english, so he said he had one. My dad went to pick it up, and found out it was the DOHC motor. Pretty freaking sweet. I want to move it into a CB7 and turbo or something, not give it to my sister... I'd say my car, but H22A>F22B imo.

EDIT: It was Venus Auto Parts in Elk Grove (I think... it's all sacramento to me ) LINK

They've got quite a selection with good prices, if you're looking for a swap.
                        Thats where a previous member got his f22b dohc at

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

thats where jdmkid got his motor..the thing ran hard.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

where i got my swap from.
                            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

venus is like 10 mins away from me

car is gone

currently driving a 93' camry. aka killah camry

Comment

killah!!!!
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X