X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sackingz123
    phone whore. LOL

i might stick with the iphone idk but i do need the moolah for the next car
    In my entire life , I already went thru 11 cellphones.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i had 8 fones in 3 years. with only 2 contracts
      DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

so...94 yota pickup with the 22re and 5 speed= 1300 bucks.

i ran the idea by my parents since we are getting rid of the killah camry in may. id figure we should get something a little more practical for hauling bullshit around since my sister just got accepted into UC santa barbara. it'd make it easier to transport motors instead of my camry (laugh all you want, i got the job done )

they said that since im commuting to de anza this quarter that'd it be preferable for something newer and gets better gas mileage. i said that i didnt have the funds for anything newer and then they said that they would help pay for it.

so im hoping to get something around 00-03 tacoma, 2wd and autotragic because my parents refuse to drive stick anymore plus its easier in traffic.

when they are not looking im going to put a leveling kit and probably a tonneu cover.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          so...94 yota pickup with the 22re and 5 speed= 1300 bucks.

i ran the idea by my parents since we are getting rid of the killah camry in may. id figure we should get something a little more practical for hauling bullshit around since my sister just got accepted into UC santa barbara. it'd make it easier to transport motors instead of my camry (laugh all you want, i got the job done )

they said that since im commuting to de anza this quarter that'd it be preferable for something newer and gets better gas mileage. i said that i didnt have the funds for anything newer and then they said that they would help pay for it.

so im hoping to get something around 00-03 tacoma, 2wd and autotragic because my parents refuse to drive stick anymore plus its easier in traffic.

when they are not looking im going to put a leveling kit and probably a tonneu cover.
          hahahaa when there not looking.
          sounds good. i like the 1s you 1st picked out.
          DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

hey wes do you have a spring compressor that i can borrow?

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude
              hey wes do you have a spring compressor that i can borrow?
              if i get that valve cover with the exchange
              need help meng? we can probably get it done in three hours.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                if i get that valve cover with the exchange
                need help meng? we can probably get it done in three hours.
                let me know when I can pick it up and the valve cover has been waiting for you awhile now , Juans gonna be doing most of the work, might start next wed or thurs after i'm done with finals. I'll let you know if i need help

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

shoulda just kept the vc in the car, i always come by...
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

hey wes do u want a free shifter for the project car, it's been in my room for over two years bought from accordtunerx

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH
                      hey wes do u want a free shifter for the project car, it's been in my room for over two years bought from accordtunerx
                      sure, the price sounds right!

we still planned for the 30th? is that a sunday?
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

i liked those tacomas. lift kit that hoe. 33's. supercharger (jus dreamin)

Comment

i liked those tacomas. lift kit that hoe. 33's. supercharger (jus dreamin)
                          this is my desktop picture as of tonight :o
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

shanleycb7 has a tacoma also. lifted and all. cb7 and tacoma crew on cb7tuner. LOL

Comment

alright, i recently sold an amp on egay. it was shipped to sunnyvale,ca. i shipped it on monday morning with delivery confirmation. Today the buyer contacted me that he didnt receive the package yet. Well I said just contact me if you dont receive it tomorrow. Well after that, I checked the delivery confirmation and it was delievered yesturday morning. Do you think the buyer is tryin to slide off me?

Comment

alright, i recently sold an amp on egay. it was shipped to sunnyvale,ca. i shipped it on monday morning with delivery confirmation. Today the buyer contacted me that he didnt receive the package yet. Well I said just contact me if you dont receive it tomorrow. Well after that, I checked the delivery confirmation and it was delievered yesturday morning. Do you think the buyer is tryin to slide off me?
                                He is...

If he keeps on saying that , tell him that you'll file a lost mail. His contact info will be required and USPS will conduct an investigation. It will suck for him.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                                X