• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    pics or ban
    Aight. When I get a chance, I will.
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

its been forever since u been here. wats new? u been to busy eh....u still in Antioch?

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
        its been forever since u been here. wats new? u been to busy eh....u still in Antioch?
        Nah dude. Concord.
        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by StockAccord
          going to. All the house prices are dropping and im paying too much for my house. Not even worth it. I rather go bankruptcy then overpaying for this house. Meaning no more Turbo for the camry.
          yea, typically in the sacramento/elk grove area. its bad. alot of foreclousre happein. im in real estate classes at CRC right now. I was reading about you can sell ur house b4 you can the foreclousre procedure, its called a Short sale, i think. but i got to look deep into it more. i dont know the full details about it. so, whats gonna happen man???

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
            yea, typically in the sacramento/elk grove area. its bad. alot of foreclousre happein. im in real estate classes at CRC right now. I was reading about you can sell ur house b4 you can the foreclousre procedure, its called a Short sale, i think. but i got to look deep into it more. i dont know the full details about it. so, whats gonna happen man???
            Basicly i talked to an agent already. He told me to stop paying the mortgage and the bank will send me a notice saying i have to leave within 28 days. So i guess i'll see from there on. I bought my house for 292k, and now its not even around 200k. Made a mistake on buying it. You know whats going to happen if i just leave the house?

Comment

Originally posted by StockAccord
              Basicly i talked to an agent already. He told me to stop paying the mortgage and the bank will send me a notice saying i have to leave within 28 days. So i guess i'll see from there on. I bought my house for 292k, and now its not even around 200k. Made a mistake on buying it. You know whats going to happen if i just leave the house?
              pm'd ur house address vince. i will check the value of the house.

well, regardless leaving or not leaving, you will have to leave anyways. the bank is coming to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
                What's up fellas? I've been hecka busy and havent gotten on here in a long while. What's new?

btw, I put some Prelude SI wheels on my cb...that's it basically since the last time I updated...
                whooow.. it's EJ back from the dead!
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

buy my shit.

Comment

Anxiously waiting for your shit. Should be arriving in 3 hours.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

question...whats the street racing scene like in the bay area?
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                        Lot's of cars and excitement during late night to early morning. When the popo comes it's every man for himself lol.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

lol, can you pm me streets or somethin? I think i know where it is but i hadn't been in town long enough to really say for sure. I usually park waaaaay away from the crowd so i can just run and hide when the piggies come oink-ing

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                            lol, can you pm me streets or somethin? I think i know where it is but i hadn't been in town long enough to really say for sure. I usually park waaaaay away from the crowd so i can just run and hide when the piggies come oink-ing
                            Lol, I used to just always ride with my friend up here around where I live. Me, him, and another guy owned and spotting cops before they got to us (lots of rice fields with roads between to go racing at, so all open space), so we were halfway to the car before anyone else noticed, so we were always the first people out of there.

Did you move out here or something?
                            1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

still planning to...working hard on it

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                                i pretty much know and been to all the spots but it gets boring after awhile
                                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Working...
                                X