This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sackingz123
    looks like its gonna be offical. car is gonna be gone within a month. my homie is gonna get the car. hes not into imports btw, domestic fan. he wants it for a commuter. damn, im gonna miss the manual windows. LOL
    What's gonna replace it?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      What's gonna replace it?
      Probably a GS

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

aem intake carb # included FS (forsale) (pending)
        prelude blades w/ tires FS
        cd5's FS (pending)
        c-pillar FS
        front strut bar FS
        bmw flushie FS

ground control coils avabile also w/ gr2's, but i need a stock setup but i might include with the car if it sells asap.

PM me if u need anything.
        Last edited by sackingz123; 02-29-2008, 05:31 PM.

Comment

how much for intake?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            how much for intake?
            pm'd ya P

Comment

werd , replied

Comment

straight trade for stock springs and shox.. for ground controll setup???!?!? lol.

anyways, i saaaw someones.. champagne accord today.. it's got azenis on the front rims, AEM stickers on the sides.. "G"square grill, and is still clean(minus the trunk scratches) hmmmmmm... i wonder who's car it was.. lol.
                It was in East Side San Jo, at the wal-mart on story rd. Fat chick was driving it, and it had a Handy-Cap permit..lol

I also saw a car blow up in Daly City Yesterday.. it was nuts. I got stuck in traffic, black smoke everywhere, then when i saw it it was a car engulfed in flames!. The Fire trucks didn't even get to it yet. And when they did, i was in full view of what was happening. The car was smashed in the front and in the rear. Looked like a cb7 but with the damage and the flames i couldn't tell. All i saw were the front door and rear door windows, and the chrom trim around it.
                But as the firemen got to the car, the damn thing exploded! lol. All i hear was a BOOM! and more black smoke. .. the firemen ducked down a little then proceeded to get the hoses out.

fun stuff.
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Anyone near Sac... There are two preludes in a junkyard near Marysville, one with a H23 (complete IM) and another one (S model) with a P12.

I would have taken both, but I have no use for them. If they're still there by the time I get a bit of extra money, they're mine and I'll ebay 'em or something.
                  1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

OMFG!! A local is selling Prelude Sawblades with fresh tires for $350.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                      straight trade for stock springs and shox.. for ground controll setup???!?!? lol.

anyways, i saaaw someones.. champagne accord today.. it's got azenis on the front rims, AEM stickers on the sides.. "G"square grill, and is still clean(minus the trunk scratches) hmmmmmm... i wonder who's car it was.. lol.
                      It was in East Side San Jo, at the wal-mart on story rd. Fat chick was driving it, and it had a Handy-Cap permit..lol

I also saw a car blow up in Daly City Yesterday.. it was nuts. I got stuck in traffic, black smoke everywhere, then when i saw it it was a car engulfed in flames!. The Fire trucks didn't even get to it yet. And when they did, i was in full view of what was happening. The car was smashed in the front and in the rear. Looked like a cb7 but with the damage and the flames i couldn't tell. All i saw were the front door and rear door windows, and the chrom trim around it.
                      But as the firemen got to the car, the damn thing exploded! lol. All i hear was a BOOM! and more black smoke. .. the firemen ducked down a little then proceeded to get the hoses out.

fun stuff.
                      i know who's car that is...

Comment

pm eric about the ground controls.
                        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by benji
                          Anyone near Sac... There are two preludes in a junkyard near Marysville, one with a H23 (complete IM) and another one (S model) with a P12.

I would have taken both, but I have no use for them. If they're still there by the time I get a bit of extra money, they're mine and I'll ebay 'em or something.
                          Which Junkyard is this? got location?

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
                            pm eric about the ground controls.
                            huh?
                            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by StockAccord
                              Which Junkyard is this? got location?
                              It's Anderson's Self Serve. You kinda have to be looking for it, cause the sign is probably older than I am. There isn't much around it, though, it'd be hard to miss it. All the Honda's are on the south side after you walk in, and the two ludes are within 4 cars of each other. It's kinda in a flood plain, so there are puddles all over the place when it's raining. Watch you step

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4199+F...,0.279808&z=12
                              1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH
                                i know who's car that is...
                                Yeah they all like to go to san jo

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Working...
                                X