X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aww_shiet
    hahaah!

one time in the city i was at a stop light with my window wide open and there was these two *** guys in the car next to me. when i looked over, the guy in the passenger seat said, "hey there pretty boy!" i was like, hmm... maybe he's ***! lol
    phahahahahah, only in the city.. lol
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
      phahahahahah, only in the city.. lol
      btw Danyo.. when r u, wes, and i gonna have a mini norcal photo-shoot meet?
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

man when i get my car runnign again im gona have to come to some of the meets u guys wouldl have loved to go to the so cal/norcal meet we had in sf last year
        http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54264

Comment

btw Danyo.. when r u, wes, and i gonna have a mini norcal photo-shoot meet?
          i wanna come tooo!lol

Comment

Originally posted by green cb7
            i wanna come tooo!lol
            the more the merrier!

btw, the BT IMS you have... is it for the F22? if so, i didn't know they made it for F22 motors.. i got 2 for my BT Stage4 H22 IM..
            Last edited by aww_shiet; 09-04-2007, 10:28 PM.

Comment

the more the merrier!

btw, the BT IMS you have... is it for the F22? if so, i didn't know they made it for F22 motors.. i got 2 for my BT Stage4 H22 IM..
              the h22/23 have the same iab design as the f22a6, they didn't know it fit the fseries either. thats one mean IM

Comment

hahaah!

one time in the city i was at a stop light with my window wide open and there was these two *** guys in the car next to me. when i looked over, the guy in the passenger seat said, "hey there pretty boy!" i was like, hmm... maybe he's ***! lol
                he was looking at your huge muscles [/***]

but yea, i still want a sausalito meet/photoshoot but i need to finish my make over i am far from done. (still have black housed lights, CD lip and paint the rest of my front bumper and sideskirt)
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

lemme know when... we should set up a meet for those who are interested!! sorry i've been too busy to make it out the regular meets sucks!

Comment

i'm all ready for a photoshoot... now that i got my camera, and a wax job on the car! So hurry up and get that bumper painted wes!.. lol and when i say photoshoot i MEAN photoshoot! i'm talking about scenic with really really clean cars! super shiney...Our Cars = Models .. hehhehe

Sausalito photoshoot would be sooo siiick wit it!

Wes lets get some IMS so we can be kool like omar and juan
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

hahah fuqin teletubbies

FHUQ man!!! .. i was just on honda-tech and the guy shipping clutches just posted ... "all clutches shipped" i hope mine wasn't in that fuqin batch that message was posted up on the 15th! .. i orderd my shit like on the 7th .. damn damn damn.. i want to drive my car!!!

I want a sig like that GIF.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                      does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

we should set up a mini norcal CB7 photoshoot meet... you guys have my number (i think lol)

Comment

we should set up a mini norcal CB7 photoshoot meet... you guys have my number (i think lol)
                          got it!.

when are everyones availabilities? .. i got Monday's, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. . all open

oh yeh omar.. since ur friend has a canon D1.. let me know if he's ever wanting to get rid of any of his lens' or equipment!.. heheh i'll scoop up on handme downs! lol
                          Last edited by TheNextAZN; 09-05-2007, 03:04 PM.

Comment

got it!.

when are everyones availabilities? .. i got Monday's, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. . all open

oh yeh omar.. since ur friend has a canon D1.. let me know if he's ever wanting to get rid of any of his lens' or equipment!.. heheh i'll scoop up on handme downs! lol
                            Canon 1D** lol

Yea, he got rid of one of his lens already off on craigslist already... But I'll let you know if he wants to get rid of other stuff.

Comment

i'm all ready for a photoshoot... now that i got my camera, and a wax job on the car! So hurry up and get that bumper painted wes!.. lol and when i say photoshoot i MEAN photoshoot! i'm talking about scenic with really really clean cars! super shiney...Our Cars = Models .. hehhehe

Sausalito photoshoot would be sooo siiick wit it!

Wes lets get some IMS so we can be kool like omar and juan
                              maybe when i start shitting dollar bills
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

maybe when i start shitting dollar bills
                                i wipe my ass with 20s

Comment

Working...
                                X