• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got back from the drag races...
    loud cars + unburnt nitro in the air = phuckin tired

i saw ashley force, she did shitty but shes cute
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yea ashley force is a hottie

Comment

Originally posted by newtuner7
        yea ashley force is a hottie
        werd up on that... all the Force sisters are prretty damn hot.. X10 because they Race!
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

she was about to pull a really nice run and was about 1/2 car length in front of this other guy then she started to fish tail, i think the clutch didnt slip enough and just spun em.

john force owns with experience though.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

i got a nail in my camry's tire so i hope it can be saved.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

i got a nail in my camry's tire so i hope it can be saved.
              lol that reminds me i still got that flat in my garage i need to get fixed.
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                lol that reminds me i still got that flat in my garage i need to get fixed.
                it may need a patch since it is a staple and near the sidewall. just give it to me and ill fix it at the next automotive class i enroll in (august)

oh and we have a short yellow bus at work and i found REEEMMSSS for it at work. they aint crazy 22's or ehatever but just a nice set of polished 8 lug rims.

the tires on it right now will swap over so looks like i have some tire changing to do

off to santa cruz 2morrow!
                I <3 G60.

Comment

it may need a patch since it is a staple and near the sidewall. just give it to me and ill fix it at the next automotive class i enroll in (august)

oh and we have a short yellow bus at work and i found REEEMMSSS for it at work. they aint crazy 22's or ehatever but just a nice set of polished 8 lug rims.

the tires on it right now will swap over so looks like i have some tire changing to do

off to santa cruz 2morrow!
                  get that shit and we'll ghost ride the yellow bus!!!

have fun in SC .. and if battlin' ..GL.

Comment

actually im going to oregon with my boss to help sell his boat.

i suspect: lots of trees (both tall and short :o ), fishing, seeing the hawt waitresses at Cattlemens.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

actually im going to oregon with my boss to help sell his boat.

i suspect: lots of trees (both tall and short :o ), fishing, seeing the hawt waitresses at Cattlemens.
                      lol.. damn i didn't stop there on my drive to washington .. but dood.. oregon = B'oregon. Serious! .. but there were a few nice twisties!

Comment

we gotta get your clutch fixed!

http://hondaems.com/clutches.htm
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

pics of flywheel coming loose?

we gotta get your clutch fixed!

http://hondaems.com/clutches.htm
                          yes yes.. here are the pix .. POS flywheel came loose?

help me wesley! help! haha
                          damn damn damn

ok so it dosen't move at all, i had my cousin look while i tried to start and no movement, no turn. WTF!!

Comment

great america tickets are ridiculous!! wtf!

Comment

el oh el, on th way back from oregon i saw an Acura EL getting onto the bay bridge. mofo came from British columbia!
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

el oh el, on th way back from oregon....
                                You were in my state and cant hollar!?

Hows everyone in Nor-Cali doing? Some updates coming soon on the CB! Keep you posted
                                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                                X