Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder how hard it would be to rig a damper like that in the rear. .. thats a FIT? that shit looks like my remote control car setup.. lol
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

fab the bars and brackets.
      -need two (i think they used CBR) shock and strut assmemblies
      -fab the strut rods that goes in place of original struts
      -fab and install bearing to the cradle part.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

fab the bars and brackets.
        -need two (i think they used CBR) shock and strut assmemblies
        -fab the strut rods that goes in place of original struts
        -fab and install bearing to the cradle part.
        time to buy a welder!?! lol

yo i'm racing my first track race today.. on the go kart track! lol. . 1st place is 250 bucks.. woot woot. wish me luck guys!
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Today Im Jeff Gordon Jr. #24. Fast like a Nascar Nascar...

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
            yo i'm racing my first track race today.. on the go kart track! lol. . 1st place is 250 bucks.. woot woot. wish me luck guys!
            GOOD LUCK!
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

that shit is hard. ppl lapping me and shit. came in thinkin ima rape these foos. Mofos lapped the shit outta me twice. came out a mouse instead of a lion.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

cool, tell us how you do of course

no welder purchases, everything will be pretty much done at work. im trying to get my boss ot fix our tig so i can get some aluminum welding done.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

i quit my job today. yea, two weeks on the job, i came in for 5 days. didnt feel like showing up, so i quit. YEEEE. job hunt tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                    i quit my job today. yea, two weeks on the job, i came in for 5 days. didnt feel like showing up, so i quit. YEEEE. job hunt tomorrow.

Where did you work?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                      Where did you work?
                      starving students. LOL

it was a moving company. low pay but good tips. 8/hr. but usually i get at least 20 bucks in tips.

http://www.ssmovers.com/

dont call these fuckers to move. seriously, we just milk the time away and they charge alot. unless ur ass is flithy rich, hit them up. YEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123

uhh, okay
                        quit a job when you dont have a backup one?

anyways, today i was putting stuff in our storage room and i found a set of 8 lug rims and asked what they were for...

they are for the short yellow bus that is ours. im gonna un mount the tires that are on the steelies and mount them on the alloys. shits gonna be lookin pimpin/
                        Last edited by wed3k; 07-27-2007, 12:18 AM.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

uhh, okay

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                            that shit is hard. ppl lapping me and shit. came in thinkin ima rape these foos. Mofos lapped the shit outta me twice. came out a mouse instead of a lion.

LOL! tell me about it! haha.

ok so my first i guess u can say,, .. REAL RACE is over with. lol. ended up pretty bad.. now for the story.

So i show up to the go-kart track today(well yesterday) and register to race in this competition. "Dash For Cash" But first i must qualify. There are a total of 20 qualifiers, 10 in each Heat. The best lap time is what they go by. So i get in on the action and settle into the track. When qualifying you usually race by urself or with another person(who usually get's a half track lead) the fastest qualifying time was set at, 37.9seconds(1st place) and slowest time was 40.6seconds.

I get on the track and run that track as fast as i could. Of course 4 laps into the race they flag me down and tell me that the Kart i'm using wasn't registering my times, so they switch me out to another kart. I was kinda pissed about that-my arms get tired racing those things!! lol. Anyways i get into the new kart and start all over again. I get 8 minutes to try to get the fastest lap. I use the new Kart and forget that the wheels on that thing are not warm yet, and i try to blast it through corners and i just slide and hit walls.. lol. I spent the first 4-6 laps trying to trail brake/drift around the corners. Then spent the last half of my time trying to get the best apex turns/grip driving... "slow in fast out" . I thought i was flying through that track, but when i got done.. my fastest qualifying lap was only 40.1seconds!! lol. It put me in 10th place.

[in first kart]

[flagged in to change karts]

[new kart]

Sitting in 10th place was nice. I qualified but if anyone else come in that day and try's to qualify and beats my score, then i'm off the qualifiers board. Of course i'd say about 20 minutes someone gets like a 39.9 and knocks me off the list. So lame. So i took another qualifying lap. (qualifying went up until 5pm, it was about 2pm now) This time it was no joke!

I rode in the next qualifying lap with my little cousin. I let him have a half a track lead, and worked on catching up to him. I raced as if i was racing for reals.. The prize for today was also bumped up to $350..more motivation for me. So, this time when i get done with my qualifer laps, i get a very nice 39.7ish.. 9th place!!! mwhahaha!.

[half a track lead and caught up in 3 laps.. lol]

[Leader board!]

I return and the guy at the front desk tells me to come back at 6pm for the final races. I was pretty stoked and felt i had a fighting chance to win some money!

I come back at 6 for a rude awakening. I walk into the front doors to see a grip load of people standing around waiting for the race. Racers, family, friends, spectators .. all awaiting the race. I was in another world. Half the drivers had thier own racing helmets, neck braces, racing gloves, and racing shoes! WTF!?!?!

I went from a recrectional race to like some professional scene. I didn't know what i was getting myself into. lol. I check the score board, and i'm bumped down to 10th place.. haha. Now i'm truely the underdog.

So people get situated as do the Drivers. There are a total of 20 qualifiers. 10 from the "Speed Track" (a smaller track setup) and 10 from the "Grand Prix Track" (the track setup i raced). Of those 20 only 16 showed up. The races were set up in 3 Races. The first 2 Heats will be on he Speed Track(22laps). This race will determine if you stay in for the final and what position you will start in, for the final race. Names are choosen randomly out of a hat. I get put into the first Heat. 8 Racers. Position doesn't matter. This race is about fastes lap time. We all get Two 5-lap practice run and a 10 minute break in between each.. then we raced. I was nervous as hell cus a shit load of people were out watching from the sides. There was one corner(where most of the pictures were taken) where most of the people stood and watched. I was nervous everytime i came around that corner, cus i didn't want to fuq up there and spin out or something. lol.

Well after my run i place 2nd in time trials. I was like "SWEET!" 2nd fastest lap time! lol. Then the 2nd group of 8 racers go out there and battle it out. Majority of these guys were the ones with thier own racing gear. So they times come in and the final race positions are listed up. I placed 6th in times, therefore i was IN! haha.. only the top 10 times get to race in the final race whoo whoo! .. the underdog came up and made it on the board!

Now the Final Race. It is on the large, Grand Prix Track, and it's now a Heads up Race. We don't race for fastest time, we race for position! .. that shit is scaaaarry! haha. OK so we suit up and strap in, and begin the race. The first lap is a pace lap behind a pace kart. I felt like i was in a real race cus people were swerving back and forth warming up thier tires. I jooin in and do the same, lol. We come around the last corner and the green flag is waved, and we all blast out of that corner with aggression. Hella bumping and pushing and swerving. I maintain my 6th place position, and race around for about 4 more laps(oh forgot to mention it's a 17 lap race. Usuall recreational races are about 7 laps.). Coming around a hairpin on the 5th lap i over take the guy infront of me. That was such an awesome feeling. I just trailed him closer and closer each corner he kept turning and looking at how close i was, i guess he finally got nervous and losed his cool and took a turn too fast and too wide, and i took the inside position and BAM i was in 5th! so kool! But my glory dosen't last too long.

I fight to catch up the 4th place but it wasn't happening. I notice 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are getting bunched up about 10 feet infront of me and i'm gaining on them. All of a sudden the 3 guys slam each other to the inside side walls. One guy litterly goes under the red and white plastic guards, it's smacking him in the helmet!. . i slam on my brakes to avoid this .. but the cars behind me don't do it and just go around me and the other guys!!! .. guess where that puts me in fuqin 9th place!! WTF! YELLOW FLAG .. everyone slows down, no passing(but those mother fuqers did it already) everything gets situated again. And green flag comes back out. I'm fighting back to get into the race but the ass hole infront of me decides to take a turn hellllllla early and out of the usual turning line.. he carelessly smaks into my kart. It slows us down and the 10th place guy over takes both of us. this is when i get pissed. I'm trailing along 10th looking for an opening, then i see one. I think it was like the 7th place guy, he spins out and causes the guy behind him to do the same. Everyone goes around him, 1 guys gets out of his spin out, and takes off. As i come around the corner about to pass the other guy who is spun out. He decides it's ssafe for him to take of and T-bones me putting me into the corner, and straitening him out to the right direction. FUqin asshole! i had to throw my kart in reverse to getmyself out and continue with the race. Now i'm faaaarr behind and there was about 4 laps togo. No way of catching up, but i don't give up. I keep trying and trying up all the effort still left me in 10th place.

[Practice laps, i tried to follow this guys line and he left me in the dust, he actually took and turn hella fast and i tried to do the same and spun out. lol]

[fighting for position]

[5th place FTW!]

[after the bunch in front me me crashed ... sitting in 9th place]

[yellow flag .. my arms are tired]

All in all it was some good times! .. a great experience. the underdogg stays in 10th place. It only goes up hill from here?!! lol. Time to buy me some Racing Gear!

Comment

nice...

my boss wants to sell his dirt car and get a kart. instead of getting a motorcycle and giving my parents a heartattack, i may get one as well. we'll run the streets at night!
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

phuckin tyte

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                                does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Working...
                                X