Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a guy in san hoe whoul would problably pass yo car. ( passed my ants van with hella black smoke coming out the tail pipe and freaking thing over heating why not urs let me know if u wanna come try him out.

Comment

pm'd

anyways, anyone going to the pick and pull this weekend, 50% off all parts! (not including the ones you steal )
      id go but im super packed this weekend.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

North meets South DATES!!!!
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

so im gonna be getting one of these...

http://www.amazon.com/Side-Handle-Po...846682-5090439

expandable batons are cool but too short, bend easily especially if you crack someone in the head and little to no defense. also they are pretty damn illegal.

machetes, i have two kinds. one regular black one and a shorter one thats more of a cruved short sword. too messy and i dont feel like sharpening them all the time.

baseball bats are just too big and too heavy for me to handle.

the baton or "Tonfa" goes very well in offence and defence. plus made out of plastic so it wont break or bend EASILY.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

im back beezys .........
            lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
            "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
            check out my mr thread
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

3 things:
              1. im about to do a DIY on the EGR port plugs substitue
              2. i pulled the head off the camry in about 6 hours...i broke the intake camshaft and one of the sensors. im fucking pissed and scared about how much i have to pay for a new cam.
              head gasket looked toast, gonna rebuild the head at work and get that new timing belt in.
              3. i am baked to hell, hearing hella voices
              I <3 G60.

Comment

so im gonna be getting one of these...

http://www.amazon.com/Side-Handle-Po...846682-5090439

expandable batons are cool but too short, bend easily especially if you crack someone in the head and little to no defense. also they are pretty damn illegal.

machetes, i have two kinds. one regular black one and a shorter one thats more of a cruved short sword. too messy and i dont feel like sharpening them all the time.

baseball bats are just too big and too heavy for me to handle.

the baton or "Tonfa" goes very well in offence and defence. plus made out of plastic so it wont break or bend EASILY.

damn.. i could of bought a few here in florida .. there was a store here going out of business and everything was going for helllllllaaa cheap .. i bought a sword for my dad with stand for 13 bucks .. they had retractable batons for like 7 bucks .. and nunchucks for 10. i should of got more stuff.. lol..

.. now i gotta ship the freqin sword to myself.
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I LOVE MY PROPANE TORCH!!!

i was having trouble with the crank pulley bolt on the killah camry and so i just put the propane torch on it for a couple seconds and on the 2nd try, the bolt came right off.

now i just need to get a puller for the crank pulley.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

::yawn::

.. it's hot here in florida ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5zZiEB2hkE youtubin' .. here's good ol' johnny's video ..

Comment

i tihnk the girls in redding beat SD...not in quanitity but in quality. so may fucking blondes up here, JB and old.

they seem so much more down to earth and nice in person.

Cattlemans in redding = 80% hawt waitresses so id highly suggest eating there, lol (and they hire a LOT of people)
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Whatever happened to the maker of this thread (jdm_ej)?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                          he was here like 2 weeks ago I think.. He said he was busy and all.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

so i went to toyota to get some parts...girl at the cashier was cute as hell. looks like im going back to get more parts!
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by f22cb7lx
                              he was here like 2 weeks ago I think.. He said he was busy and all.
                              Aww man you painted your fogs yellow??!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                                last i heard from him that he was moving to somewhere

Comment

Working...
                                X