Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k
    looks like i might be working on the project car myself this weekend
    if ya want i can help ya since imma go ahead and slap im coils on today
    lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
    check out my mr thread
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7shot
      id help but i have nothin to give you.
      should just come out and chill, always nice to have extra hands man. .

.. and wes is right i won't be here this weekend, maybe for a bit saturday but gotta head down to Visalia sometime.
      -:¦:-
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

thoguht the mount diablo thing is this weekend?

anyways, i failed smog so i am a "GROSS POLLUTER" and i also managed to piss a couple off who followed me and i tried to lose them but got stuck behind an old granny. they tried to corner me and threatened to beat my ass, the thing they dont know is that i have the following in my car:
        -mag light
        -baseball bat
        -razor blade
        -wooden dowel
        -M733 bb gun with no ornage tip
        and a transmission that i can throw on their car.

so i just laughed in their face and they turned around.
        i will try and work on the project car on sunday. i thinkk i will complte the brake lines, throw the downpipe and exhaust on the car and possible install the progress rear sway.

off to figure out my smog problem.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thoguht the mount diablo thing is this weekend?

anyways, i failed smog so i am a "GROSS POLLUTER" and i also managed to piss a couple off who followed me and i tried to lose them but got stuck behind an old granny. they tried to corner me and threatened to beat my ass, the thing they dont know is that i have the following in my car:
          -mag light
          -baseball bat
          -razor blade
          -wooden dowel
          -M733 bb gun with no ornage tip
          and a transmission that i can throw on their car.

so i just laughed in their face and they turned around.
          i will try and work on the project car on sunday. i thinkk i will complte the brake lines, throw the downpipe and exhaust on the car and possible install the progress rear sway.

off to figure out my smog problem.

u polluting thug! .. lol. neways no one will be at the house on sunday so let me know what u need from the garage so i can leave it on porch or something. so, since the meet is next week u coming along? lol if u dont' wanna drive i can pick u up or something. Imma pick up my friends video camera, therefore i'll need a camera man, but imma try to ghetto rig something out of my sun roof(zip ties and a tripod ). But dood u shoud come!

so smog huh? .. i say we do some seafoam! .. lol and i'll film it!

...who else carries weapons in thier car? .. i know i have a few.. useful things.. .
          Last edited by TheNextAZN; 05-18-2007, 06:37 PM.
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
            imma try to ghetto rig something out of my sun roof(zip ties and a tripod ). But dood u shoud come.
            Ill have a video camera window mount that we can use and switch it up on a couple different cars...
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
              Ill have a video camera window mount that we can use and switch it up on a couple different cars...
              I got the DIY camera mount..its legit.
              Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                u polluting thug! .. lol. neways no one will be at the house on sunday so let me know what u need from the garage so i can leave it on porch or something. so, since the meet is next week u coming along? lol if u dont' wanna drive i can pick u up or something. Imma pick up my friends video camera, therefore i'll need a camera man, but imma try to ghetto rig something out of my sun roof(zip ties and a tripod ). But dood u shoud come!

so smog huh? .. i say we do some seafoam! .. lol and i'll film it!

...who else carries weapons in thier car? .. i know i have a few.. useful things.. .
                ill think about it...
                I <3 G60.

Comment

ill be working on the car today, not much to do since i dont have access to the garage and all the exhaust stuff is in there. so ill finish up the brakes and maybe start stripping more of the interior.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

i had a bad day

i dont want to even talk about it.

Comment

ill be working on the car today, not much to do since i dont have access to the garage and all the exhaust stuff is in there. so ill finish up the brakes and maybe start stripping more of the interior.
                      yo wes. since u work at that shop, is there any way u could take off my strip nut where the manifold meets the downpipe?
                      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
                        yo wes. since u work at that shop, is there any way u could take off my strip nut where the manifold meets the downpipe?
                        if you take off the entire thing? we dont have like lifts or anything since we deal with engines. but if you take the thing off, id probably impact/hammer that shit off or worse comes worse id drill it and slap on a bolt/nut combo. that was what the DC header was held on by.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                          i had a bad day

i dont want to even talk about it.
                          bad days suck.. . it's ok. . danny will give u a hug

Comment

if you take off the entire thing? we dont have like lifts or anything since we deal with engines. but if you take the thing off, id probably impact/hammer that shit off or worse comes worse id drill it and slap on a bolt/nut combo. that was what the DC header was held on by.
                            damn, ya gotta lift the car. thanks though!
                            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Yo eric your car is looking way better. i say you paint it White. Well if you dont I understand. I think it'll make the CF look fuckin sick. I'm possibly thinking of going White. not quite sure yet.

But I do know its Black or White.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                                Yo eric your car is looking way better. i say you paint it White. Well if you dont I understand. I think it'll make the CF look fuckin sick. I'm possibly thinking of going White. not quite sure yet.

But I do know its Black or White.
                                I believe he primered it white...
                                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                                X