X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
    ... ... .. lol . .. ..

. . hmm since the last time i saw you .. have you shaved ur head and gotten a tan?
    i cut my hair short but didn't shave it bald ..lol and a little tan i guess but i'm still kinda light..saw pics of that guy and i look nothing like that.

Comment

I was driving like how i always drive and these people during traffic time drive way too slow so everyone is moving onto the 280 highway ramp and of course there's one slow person that is holding up the entire line. So i thought, no problem, ill just put my signal on, spee dup and just merge in which i did non chalantly.

Mind you, This entire time i was following my dad to go have breakfast and he was driving a seperate car. i erge in and i picked up quite a bit of speed since it was downhill, another slow ass cutlless is blocking me so i take the inner shoulder and pass him like on the track. thats what you do on a track when you get blue flagged, you let them pass. at this moment im cruising on 280 at speed limit because im not an idiot enough to speed on freeways especially during coummuter time. BMW convertible that was behind my dad speeds up in the fast lane and he was taking pictures of my car.

he then proceeds to speed off in the fast lane. So older gentlemen in a convertible 3 series with a bike rack on the trunk either likes my honda or thinks i drive like a douchebag. news flash to him, he cant do anything with the pictures so he kinda wasted his time.

on another note, we leave this post with a model and a corrado.
      Last edited by wed3k; 06-30-2010, 11:46 PM.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        on another note, we leave this post with a model and a corrado.
        now, I need to find girls to dress like that for our photoshoots. .. time to up cb7tuner media pix!
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

i think the best part would be taking a detour through santana row with a model in the pass seat...and maybe a few drinks and then some dinner.

this is at the shop, i want to gather up some homies and cruise it down el camino
          Last edited by wed3k; 07-01-2010, 11:01 PM.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

anyone going to the blox meet?

Comment

that looks interesting, at the least i want to check thier inventory out.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

if i'm bored.
                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                  if i'm bored.
                  best euro class!
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/1824944172.html

Not my Ad but these rims are sick for a lowered CB. Stated 4x114.3 and asking 200 obo. Slap em for 160 or 175. It's in Vallejo/Benecia area.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
                      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/1824944172.html

Not my Ad but these rims are sick for a lowered CB. Stated 4x114.3 and asking 200 obo. Slap em for 160 or 175. It's in Vallejo/Benecia area.

Just contacted em. They're 14".

Comment

Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
                        Just contacted em. Hope they're still fs tomorrow.
                        Dude , on your car since it's white. It'll be hella good.

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
                          Dude , on your car since it's white. It'll be hella good.
                          Only 14", eh. I might be picking em up tomarrah though.
                          Last edited by rhythmkeytar; 07-05-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

you dont want 14's, they'll look goofy.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
                              Only 14", eh. I might be picking em up tomarrah though.
                              Ah shiet , I was hoping they were 15's or better yet 16's. Fuck it. Skip it.

Comment

Aw shit. I already told the dude I was picking em up tomorrow. Might just say f*** it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X