Clear All

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
    In The City:
    Tommy's Joynt
    Katana ya

Pizza Orgasmica, i've never been but I hear they are awesome
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

when did it get so hard to get a catalytic converter? before '09 i had a cat welded for about 100 dollars. now the cali legal cat is 150 for just the part alone. thats way too much i want to spend on a car i plan on selling.

hard to find someone parting thier cb7 too.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
        In The City:
        Tommy's Joynt
        Katana ya

Pizza Orgasmica, i've never been but I hear they are awesome
        thanks danyo....

will be in town (san jose) thursday...and going to pedro's bar for happy hour...around 6 or 7...

Originally posted by deevergote
        Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          when did it get so hard to get a catalytic converter? before '09 i had a cat welded for about 100 dollars. now the cali legal cat is 150 for just the part alone. thats way too much i want to spend on a car i plan on selling.

hard to find someone parting thier cb7 too.
          ya, aint it BS.

i just resorted to a muffler shop, magnaflow cat for 200

Comment

there's more parts in my box than tools, lol. those rods are the rods ill be using in my 87mm f22.

I <3 G60.

Comment

thanks danyo....

will be in town (san jose) thursday...and going to pedro's bar for happy hour...around 6 or 7...
              Dang I forgot about this...I would have showed up. You sticking around here for the weekend?

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

how does a bmw headlight from an '02 3 series cost less than a cb7 headlight? ive been very inspired with wilwood and itb's recently.

i have more shit in my toolbox than tools
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Everyone here seems to have euro fever and wants BMW's lol. I think it's time I get another 240

Comment

I like the Enkei's on the first one and the taillights on the white one. Those two look dope.

Comment

sorry but fuck nissans. nissan is the chrysler of imports.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                        Dang I forgot about this...I would have showed up. You sticking around here for the weekend?
                        was there since thursday...and left today at 9am....got home at 4pm....sorry didnt have internet access to post....stayed on first.sonora at the homestead...got lost few times at night....101/280/87....we must of circle around san jose market place twice....looking for the hotel everyday..hahaha no gps ftw.... we did go to this viet coffee shop in east san jose...
                        Last edited by blvs125; 03-02-2010, 01:02 AM.

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

was there since thursday...and left today at 9am....got home at 4pm....sorry didnt have internet access to post....stayed on first.sonora at the homestead...got lost few times at night....101/280/87....we must of circle around san jose market place twice....looking for the hotel everyday..hahaha no gps ftw.... we did go to this viet coffee shop in east san jose...
                          LOL you probably went to one off of Tully. There are 3 or 4 of them there. I went to 2 of them today.
                          You were very close to where I live! You could have walked to my place from there. Literally you were one block away ha hah

My swap thread

Comment

whoa....so close...sorry we couldnt meet up....next time...but the coffee place we went to was near carls jr...there was two in the same plaza...there was a hottie with a corset...boobs hanging...cover nips only....so hot

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

whoa....so close...sorry we couldnt meet up....next time...but the coffee place we went to was near carls jr...there was two in the same plaza...there was a hottie with a corset...boobs hanging...cover nips only....so hot
                              Yeah I was at that one yesturday. The owner even wears lingerie, but she's 45. The place next door is full of smoke. There's another one accross the street that is good to. When I go, I go with a friend who is asian. I'd feel out of place going by myself lol.

My swap thread

Comment

G60'd
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X