X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
    ^
    u need to explain what happen instead saying that..
    State don't have money , so I guess their finding a "way" to rebump the funds.

aka

State don't have money , so I guess their finding a "way" to rip off people's funds.
    Last edited by ExplodingCake; 06-15-2009, 08:34 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
      State don't have money , so I guess their finding a "way" to rebump the funds.

aka

State don't have money , so I guess their finding a "way" to rip off people's funds.
      "u need to explain what happen instead of saying that.."

aka

u need to explain what happen instead of saying that..
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

"u need to explain what happen instead of saying that.."

aka

u need to explain what happen instead of saying that..
        bah , you get the picture.

Comment

bah , you get the picture.
          naggin?

thats why im saying Explain!..

Comment

so i send a PM to this guy on ebay who deals with a lot of skateboard stuff since im looking for this deck. they offer decks with grip tape and shit so i ask them how much for an Almost impact with Black Magic grip installed and he responds, "More than you are willing to spend."

WTF? i guess i WILL stick to local skate shops. fuck that guy.

BTW: i just found a mitsubishi 15g in the metal disposal bin at work. gonna see if it will fit a 14g manifold via adapter.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              so i send a PM to this guy on ebay who deals with a lot of skateboard stuff since im looking for this deck. they offer decks with grip tape and shit so i ask them how much for an Almost impact with Black Magic grip installed and he responds, "More than you are willing to spend."

WTF? i guess i WILL stick to local skate shops. fuck that guy.
              haha what a queer! but damn dood i went to check out how much a fuqin almost deck cost.. fuqin $119 on ccs.com.. wtf is that? lol .. i'm sticking with blanks! .. skateworks blank = 29.95! woot!

you should hit up skateworks in RWC or Core board shop in San Carlos .. shit fuqin Zumies usually has a bin full of clearance decks.
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

i dont get it

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

naggin?

thats why im saying Explain!..
                  lolz I'm far from naggin

Example ,

Proposal 1 - Pay $350 for 911 calls
                  Some jerk is trying to rob my house , I call 911 then I get charged 350 just for calling 911.
                  Now Uncle Sam will be happy because everyday people call 911. Imagine all those 911 calls , add them up and multiply to 350 per day. The state will make money of the proposal get's signed and put into action.

Proposal 2 - Example GG Bridge
                  Go in SF pay toll bridge toll , go out of SF bridge pay toll if the proposal get's into effect.
                  Last edited by ExplodingCake; 06-16-2009, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Some jerk is trying to rob my house , I call 911 then I get charged 350 just for calling 911.
                    Now Uncle Sam will be happy because everyday people call 911. Imagine all those 911 calls , add them up and multiply to 350 per day. The state will make money of the proposal get's signed and put into action.

Go in SF pay toll bridge toll , go out of SF bridge pay toll if the proposal get's into effect.
                    Are u serious? 350??

NWO is coming ppl, learn and inform others. Stop this goverment!!!

Comment

lolz I'm far from naggin

Example ,

i just talked to my mom and some cities are looking to charge for everything. for examples, 911 calls, chp's responding to accidents, ect. ect. ..... basically from what she said, its gonna take for someone to sue the city to stop this.

Comment

i just talked to my mom and some cities are looking to charge for everything. for examples, 911 calls, chp's responding to accidents, ect. ect. ..... basically from what she said, its gonna take for someone to sue the city to stop this.
                        i know a lawyer..she's my buddy, but i can't afford her..who's got money and who wants to sue? lol
                        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

imma wash my car.. should i take the rack off?

Comment

For some odd reason, I just had the weirdest feeling ever. I want to move to Cali.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                              For some odd reason, I just had the weirdest feeling ever. I want to move to Cali.
                              WTF!!! i want to move to WASHINGTON!!!!

and i want 200whp!!!! damnit!! lol

Jose.. u move to my place and I move to ur place.. done!

imma go drunk wash my car now.. with the rack on.. >:P

Comment

lol, it's 6PM...wtf are you doing drunk already?

And I need to wash my car too.

And I'll trade you places if we can trade cars too.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X