This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    fa sho, ill take that offer. lets do it one weekend? throw the f20 into the back of your prelude

lets hit the track by april and may!
    sounds good. ive done that the last time i've picked up my old one and a zc in the back seat lol .... just let me buy a dizzy so i could atleast start the car in flip it around in the garage so it'll be easier for me to pull the engine.
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
      * awww thas too bad juan, mua ha ha ha.
      ur still no match for me haha.

edit: i raced a like 00 mustang gt at a light the other day, i wasn't going to but he was driving all crazy and gunned it on me. I was like bitch please, gunned it in 1st and had already pulled on him haha. He let off after so it wasn't much of a race.
      Last edited by BB6-SH; 02-05-2009, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
        sounds good. ive done that the last time i've picked up my old one and a zc in the back seat lol .... just let me buy a dizzy so i could atleast start the car in flip it around in the garage so it'll be easier for me to pull the engine.
        fa sho, im gonna begin ordering parts for the f22. are you going to build the f20 or just race it this year? id at least replace the gaskets since it leaks a bit and the timing belt because it is coming up on 100k.

ill start it for you though, the valvetrain is so fucking quiet. i love my valve adjustments.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

fa sho, im gonna begin ordering parts for the f22. are you going to build the f20 or just race it this year? id at least replace the gaskets since it leaks a bit and the timing belt because it is coming up on 100k.

ill start it for you though, the valvetrain is so fucking quiet. i love my valve adjustments.
          my vavle train sounds like a train
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
            my vavle train sounds like a train
            hydraulic lifters are unpredictable (lost motion assemblies)

BTW: did you know the rear motor mount has liquid in it? i cut it in half with a hack saw the other weekend, it wouldnt fit into any of our bandsaw's
            lets get the design rolling so we can patent it.
            Last edited by wed3k; 02-06-2009, 01:51 AM.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

hydraulic lifters are unpredictable (lost motion assemblies)
              lmao on my lma's
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

do a light build. ... so the gaskets and belt needs to be replaced right?

Comment

do a light build. ... so the gaskets and belt needs to be replaced right?
                  while it is out of the car, id recommend it.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

while it is out of the car, id recommend it.
                    sounds good to me. i wasnt even gonna swap it in yet untill its "ready". clean up the engine bay a bit, maybe do a mild wire tuck. clean up the block. give it a tune-up. the good ol stuff

Comment

sounds good to me. i wasnt even gonna swap it in yet untill its "ready". clean up the engine bay a bit, maybe do a mild wire tuck. clean up the block. give it a tune-up. the good ol stuff
                      when times get tough, ppl get desperate. im tempted to not even freshen up the f22 engine and just beat the piss out of it because i have spares
                      but im looking to actually beat cars at the auto-x and one thing that the cb7 lacks is torque coming out of the corner.
                      Last edited by wed3k; 02-07-2009, 12:45 AM.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

when times get tough, ppl get desperate. im tempted to not even freshen up the f22 engine and just beat the piss out of it because i have spares
                        but im looking to actually beat cars at the auto-x and one thing that the cb7 lacks is torque coming out of the corner.
                        hey its all urs lol .... n open headers will do the trick on tq! .... i just ordered a dizzy from the dk. so it should be here next week sometime. also bought a fuel filter since i know its probably the oem one in the car. im mad that obx & aem doesnt make a high flow fuel filter for the cb's.

how soon ya want the a1? tryna take the 20 out n put the 22 in the project car in the same day? .. i know danny will help us. n speaking of him, last time ive talked to him, he had an electrical problem wit the H. wouldnt start.

Comment

hey its all urs lol .... n open headers will do the trick on tq! .... i just ordered a dizzy from the dk. so it should be here next week sometime. also bought a fuel filter since i know its probably the oem one in the car. im mad that obx & aem doesnt make a high flow fuel filter for the cb's.

how soon ya want the a1? tryna take the 20 out n put the 22 in the project car in the same day? .. i know danny will help us. n speaking of him, last time ive talked to him, he had an electrical problem wit the H. wouldnt start.
                          not same day...definitely not the same day. im not in a hurry since im only really obligated to goto duel at de anza so i can show off to the other auto tech students that i have my own race car that is in may but ill have everything done much sooner.

dont need a high flow fuel filter...
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

sup to da nor cal this is neil from san francisco to ssf just wanna give a shout out ta all yall. i just met aww shiet earlyer today at city car raidio. koo ass guy. learning alot.but yea let me kno when thers a meet commin up aite yall stay up.

P.NO president of mixed breeded family car club.

Comment

just got my cousin's bug to fire up! something to do with the ignition switch not giving power to the coil...

40hp of fury!
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X