good thinking paul
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
      good thinking paul
      He left ya something on myspace.

Comment

anyone have an extra front lip they no longer need?

Comment

Originally posted by CB7RED View Post
          anyone have an extra front lip they no longer need?
          90-91 oem

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
            90-91 oem
            x2 it is painted white though. i think danyo has a bunch as well.

i may be getting a tow vehicle for the project car. it is a mid 90's Ford ranger which is pretty much like the ranger i brought to the deanza auto-x just in stock form. the bad part is that it is a lien sale, so it will take a little bit more paperwork and may need anew clutch in the future which is fine because rwd's are so much easier to do. the registration is current though.

the good part is that it is only 250 bucks.

so i hate to do it, but i definitely have to sell the accord and the BMW once i get that piece of crap sorta out.

once all the vehicles are gone, i can solely focus on just the project car and use the money from the beemer and cb7 to goto races and tow the car to meets and shit

that's after i put a f22 motor in it because i know eric is itching for his f20a
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

haha not even trippin. ill race the motor i have right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
                Man I'm hungry for some tamales.
                I really fucking want tamales now. Damn it.
                1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Hey do you guys know if the yellow jdm highbeams are illegal 2 keep on?
                  i see alot with them on but not sure if there legal or illegal.
                  any clue?
                  DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

Originally posted by birdmanCB7 View Post
                    Hey do you guys know if the yellow jdm highbeams are illegal 2 keep on?
                    i see alot with them on but not sure if there legal or illegal.
                    any clue?
                    dont acura vigor's have yellow high beams? or are those daytime running lights?
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

if you have the yellow lights as well as regular headlight i think it's okay, as long as ur yellow lights are not just ur high beams.. lol that would be pretty bad for the eyes of oncoming traffic... i drove around with just yellow light and got pulled over for them. now i drive around with purple lights.. lol

but damn, when i drove with the yellow bulbs i could see through rain so clear!
                      -:¦:-
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

alright guys the time has come, dyno tune tomorrow. do you think I Can Break the 200whp mark? Im aiming for 190whp and +150wtq.

My mods:
                        2.5'' Exhaust
                        Crower Stage 1 cams
                        Fgk Header
                        3'' CAI

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                          alright guys the time has come, dyno tune tomorrow. do you think I Can Break the 200whp mark? Im aiming for 190whp and +150wtq.

My mods:
                          2.5'' Exhaust
                          Crower Stage 1 cams
                          Fgk Header
                          3'' CAI

hmmm.. i think with the magic of tuning, u can break 200 ...

What time u going to get tuned? I'm thinking about not showing up to school tomorrow.. lol
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post

hmmm.. i think with the magic of tuning, u can break 200 ...

What time u going to get tuned? I'm thinking about not showing up to school tomorrow.. lol
                            I'll be there at 2pm. u should come, take a little break lol.

Comment

alrite i passed my goal with 191whp with the ECS open. 187 whp with it closed. It's crazy, with the ecs open i gained 12 whp in the mid range, it basically gained everywhere even in the low end. My car pulls all the way to redline now. Had my launch control set and my cel shift light at 7700rpm. Car drives like a dream now, can't wait to hit the track now! Special thanks to Blacktrax, they helped me reach my goal.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                                alrite i passed my goal with 191whp with the ECS open. 187 whp with it closed. It's crazy, with the ecs open i gained 12 whp in the mid range, it basically gained everywhere even in the low end. My car pulls all the way to redline now. Had my launch control set and my cel shift light at 7700rpm. Car drives like a dream now, can't wait to hit the track now! Special thanks to Blacktrax, they helped me reach my goal.
                                awesome! .. sorry could see the magic.. i was in class

Comment

Working...
                                X