This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90exaccord
    i havent been in this thread in a minute!
    its dead in hear all the time and my goal is to revive this thread from the hands of evil j/k lol

silly wabbit!

Cheese are for kids.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i miss danyo...

dude, i got the f22 head gasket kit so im ready to throw on the ported/polished head.
      part-sies...kekekekekeke
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by f22cb7lx
        silly wabbit!

Cheese are for kids.
        lol, your funny
        lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
        "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
        check out my mr thread
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          i miss danyo...

dude, i got the f22 head gasket kit so im ready to throw on the ported/polished head.
          part-sies...kekekekekeke
          Sweet!
          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

i miss danyo...

part-sies...kekekekekeke

what up homie.. how was LA? ... i'm back in CA now.. but i'm in Visalia, and my parents don't got internet access. i'm at a friends house getting my cb7tuner fix.. lol. i'll be back in town soooooon man!
            -:¦:-
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
              what up homie.. how was LA? ... i'm back in CA now.. but i'm in Visalia, and my parents don't got internet access. i'm at a friends house getting my cb7tuner fix.. lol. i'll be back in town soooooon man!
              it was cool, kinda expensive but whatev.

i start school 2morrow
              I <3 G60.

Comment

so last night i decided to try and mash through this corner while coming back from work....

hit the brakes hard into the corner and i begin to lose the rear end.
                begin fish tailing and finally managed to get it straight before hitting the curb...

damn, i need to get suspension with less flex and some azenis because these tires lost it without me even knowing!
                I <3 G60.

Comment

so last night i decided to try and mash through this corner while coming back from work....

begin fish tailing and finally managed to get it straight before hitting the curb...

damn, i need to get suspension with less flex and some azenis because these tires lost it without me even knowing!
                  do you have sway bars?
                  Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                    do you have sway bars?
                    stock EX, i had a progress but thats going on the project.

i should invest in the rear upper strut
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

dang wes! take it eeeaaasy.. lol. good thing u didn't hit that curb. . oh and as for the project.. i got a dmv thing in the mail asking me to register/insure the car.. or go in and let them know it is a non driving vehicle, and it is off the road. im guessing register the car as a off-road, non drivable vehicle?
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

dang wes! take it eeeaaasy.. lol. good thing u didn't hit that curb. . oh and as for the project.. i got a dmv thing in the mail asking me to register/insure the car.. or go in and let them know it is a non driving vehicle, and it is off the road. im guessing register the car as a off-road, non drivable vehicle?
                        what the project car

im going to have to
                        check out my mr thread

Comment

yea, non driving...

<-begins to find something to tow our project car in
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
                            what the project car
                            lol .. it's my old 91coupe. i wrecked it and now we're fixing it back up.. it's officially the northern california project car. So anyone of us nor-cal cb7tuners wanna put some work on this thing let me or wes know and get ready to work on it... lol. at the moment we have plans on force feeding air into this baby(aka turbo) lol.

i should really up load our pix and start up a journal .. uhmm i'll just start one here .. i know we have one already in the FI thread, but i think we'll just continue it there when we get to the motor ..

Comment

lol .. it's my old 91coupe. i wrecked it and now we're fixing it back up.. it's officially the northern california project car. So anyone of us nor-cal cb7tuners wanna put some work on this thing let me or wes know and get ready to work on it... lol. at the moment we have plans on force feeding air into this baby(aka turbo) lol.

i should really up load our pix and start up a journal .. uhmm i'll just start one here .. i know we have one already in the FI thread, but i think we'll just continue it there when we get to the motor ..
                              i would deffinatly like to work on the project car

im going to have to
                              check out my mr thread

Comment

any of u guys use seafoam before? .. i wanna do it in hopes it will fix my egr ports problem... but kinda scared to .. i'm thinking about doing it on the project car first.. hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X