This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    aight, well today my car died on the way to work...lol. it wouldnt hold an idle at traffic. finally got it started about a minute later, pulled the resistor box and tested the resistance. all of them were over 10ohms (spec is 5-7 ohms) so i replaced it today with the project car's and went out to lunch and there wasnt any hesistation so far.

so...can i pay you to ship one to me eric? otherwise im going to the pick and pull.
    now.. to install a computer fan to ur new resistor box ..
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
      now.. to install a computer fan to ur new resistor box ..
      or just use your prelude injectors and wire it up so that i dont have to use a resistor box :o
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

aight, well today my car died on the way to work...lol. it wouldnt hold an idle at traffic. finally got it started about a minute later, pulled the resistor box and tested the resistance. all of them were over 10ohms (spec is 5-7 ohms) so i replaced it today with the project car's and went out to lunch and there wasnt any hesistation so far.

so...can i pay you to ship one to me eric? otherwise im going to the pick and pull.
        i'll just come down this weekend? gotta trade parts with danny.

tested ran it again with B, still same symptons, he saying its possible it could injectors themselves or maybe fuel rail... maybe fuel filter? since the fuel resistor box didnt work for me... since its fuel related, it'll be easier to pin point my problem. thinking about goin to the picks and getting some fuel injectors and rail.

also thought about the whole distributor.

edit: once it started hesitating, i turned off my car and turned it on and it was fine! normally starts doin this when from a stop and then driving off or cruising. sometimes itll do it at high speeds and i'll just stomp on the gas and itll go away.
        Last edited by cali-racer; 07-08-2008, 12:08 AM.
        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
          i'll just come down this weekend? gotta trade parts with danny.

tested ran it again with B, still same symptons, he saying its possible it could injectors themselves or maybe fuel rail... maybe fuel filter? since the fuel resistor box didnt work for me... since its fuel related, it'll be easier to pin point my problem. thinking about goin to the picks and getting some fuel injectors and rail.

also thought about the whole distributor.

edit: once it started hesitating, i turned off my car and turned it on and it was fine! normally starts doin this when from a stop and then driving off or cruising. sometimes itll do it at high speeds and i'll just stomp on the gas and itll go away.
          right on...ill be in san jose on saturday night if that makes it any easier? otherwise ill just meet up or whatev
          I <3 G60.

Comment

right on...ill be in san jose on saturday night if that makes it any easier? otherwise ill just meet up or whatev
            that'll be fine. u got my #. i'll be goin to the jy saturday to grab some injectors (incase one of mine has failed). since i heard they're easy to replace.

only other leads...

-egr cleaning
            -spark plugs wires
            -distributor
            -fuel filter
            -bad ground

Comment

i have an egr block off plate, i made like 4 of them. just a fyi...i run one with no problems. i jsut dont like my freshly cleaned ports getting all clogged up for next years smog test :o
              I <3 G60.

Comment

i have an egr block off plate, i made like 4 of them. just a fyi...i run one with no problems. i jsut dont like my freshly cleaned ports getting all clogged up for next years smog test :o
                u got egr block off plates??? koo im upgrading to aftermarket fuel rail for the fuck of it and i know im gona need 1
                lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                check out my mr thread
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord View Post
                  u got egr block off plates??? koo im upgrading to aftermarket fuel rail for the fuck of it and i know im gona need 1
                  except its thin so i runt he egr on top and still plugged in so i dont get any codes.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

i might have to cop one off ya

Comment

let me get one wes

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Help!

clutch is sticking almost to the ground and wont go into gear all the time....

Master Cylinder or Slave Cylinder?
                        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
                          clutch is sticking almost to the ground and wont go into gear all the time....

Master Cylinder or Slave Cylinder?
                          bleed clutch lines thats what was happening to my old car

im going to have to
                          check out my mr thread

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord View Post
                            bleed clutch lines thats what was happening to my old car
                            same here!

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                              i might have to cop one off ya
                              help me on a fuel pump some time.

my car broke down again, it will start jsut will die again so im going to go retrieve it right now. sitting in a shopping plaza.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

help me on a fuel pump some time.

my car broke down again, it will start jsut will die again so im going to go retrieve it right now. sitting in a shopping plaza.
                                wait wa?? your car broke down??? u left it on a shopping plaza???

im going to have to
                                check out my mr thread

Comment

Working...
                                X