• Show
Clear All

sooo... any partys tonight? lol
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
      sooo... any partys tonight? lol
      not for me lol, im working late boo. That reminds me i need to go back to work rightnow lol

Comment

someone tell me how in the fuck to drop the steering colum!! pleas???
        lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
        "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
        check out my mr thread
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

paul! i know i seen ya ass on the news in that protest in the philippines! hahahaha

Comment

today i seen this clean ass borduex red 4 door. i was getting on the elk grove blvd on ramp going north and i seen him go by. it was an asian dude, cb clean ass fuck red/clears tails, lip kit all around, jdm fenders, look like some clear corners or couldn't been one-pieces, a bike rack on top, and beest of all a cf hood. man if he on the boards i give him mad props shit was clean

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
            My Precious Toy
            Swap Thread
            916 Cb7
            "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
            "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
              not for me lol, im working late boo. That reminds me i need to go back to work rightnow lol
              He's your boo? j/k I know what u meant.

Arrrrg Work is killing me!!!! i'm browsing old posts just to keep me awake.

Anybody ever fit a 94-97 radiator into a cb7? or is it really a complete different shape.
              Last edited by Kurobei; 07-06-2008, 04:05 AM.
              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by ktcb7 View Post
                today i seen this clean ass borduex red 4 door. i was getting on the elk grove blvd on ramp going north and i seen him go by. it was an asian dude, cb clean ass fuck red/clears tails, lip kit all around, jdm fenders, look like some clear corners or couldn't been one-pieces, a bike rack on top, and beest of all a cf hood. man if he on the boards i give him mad props shit was clean
                I think thats the guy who bought my CF hood.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei View Post
                  He's your boo? j/k I know what u meant.

Arrrrg Work is killing me!!!! i'm browsing old posts just to keep me awake.

Anybody ever fit a 94-97 radiator into a cb7? or is it really a complete different shape.
                  it's different
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

wes, swap out the injector resistor box with an 92 se. i'll test drive it tomorrow in the morning when its warm. too busy putting on the legend lip i found at the picks. also i couldnt fit all the resistors box in my pants, i'll go back for them if necessary.

Comment

wes, swap out the injector resistor box with an 92 se. i'll test drive it tomorrow in the morning when its warm. too busy putting on the legend lip i found at the picks. also i couldnt fit all the resistors box in my pants, i'll go back for them if necessary.
                      92 se? whats so special about that model?
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

notta damn thing. i just remember i got it there for some reason.

Comment

notta damn thing. i just remember i got it there for some reason.
                          im gonna swap it off the project car tomorrow and give you an update. so ill need one for the project car anyways. that reminds me, i need to goto the junkyard to rip more shit off.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              im gonna swap it off the project car tomorrow and give you an update. so ill need one for the project car anyways. that reminds me, i need to goto the junkyard to rip more shit off.
                              failed for me. have no choice but to get a diagnostic test

Comment

failed for me. have no choice but to get a diagnostic test
                                aight, well today my car died on the way to work...lol. it wouldnt hold an idle at traffic. finally got it started about a minute later, pulled the resistor box and tested the resistance. all of them were over 10ohms (spec is 5-7 ohms) so i replaced it today with the project car's and went out to lunch and there wasnt any hesistation so far.

so...can i pay you to ship one to me eric? otherwise im going to the pick and pull.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X