Anybody from the 408?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody from the 408?

I was born and lived in San Jose before I moved to Tennessee. I miss San jose, like... a lot.

Anyone from there?

word .. there are a few of us from the 408 ..dynamic93, Iongerz..and some other cats .. I'm in Santa Clara, how long ago did u move to tennessee?
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Hey Guys In Da 408 Iam Still Loking For Some One That Has Done The Black House With Yellow Head Light Cuz The Place Where I Live Wont Let Me Put A Head Lamp In Their Oven So Iam Looking For Some One In The Area Who Could Do It For Me Hit Me Up And Tell Me How Mutch

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic93
        Hey Guys In Da 408 Iam Still Loking For Some One That Has Done The Black House With Yellow Head Light Cuz The Place Where I Live Wont Let Me Put A Head Lamp In Their Oven So Iam Looking For Some One In The Area Who Could Do It For Me Hit Me Up And Tell Me How Mutch
        lol.. i'd let u use my oven, but i dont' know if it works.. haha
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic93
          might try hitting up juan or ron, he did mine...
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
          X