Wrecked my baby ,.. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrecked my baby ,.. :(

sad to say my fellow nor-cal'rz .. i rear ended a car yesterday .. fuqing sux! ... my whole front is fuqed .. the hood is bent back and i can't open it, head lights are sucked in, grill is grilled (lol) .. but yeh this reallly sux asssss!!!

- so the story goes .. i'm traveling back from infineon raceway (workin at the grand prix, saw the F1's .. freqin sweet) and just cruising along south 101, on a sunday afternoon (2pm'ish), the freeway bridges up on an overpass and as traffic is going down the overpass, it comes to a freqin fast ass halt. I hit the brakes and just slide into an ass of a Mercedes. a 93 SL300. I'm soo pissed, because i had been in the slow right lane the whole time, i then decide to get to the left lanes and this shit happened .. i couldn't swerve out to the far left emergency lanes, because there was none! WTF! .. there was like 2feet of leighway on the leftside for emergencies? i don't know .. crazy ass thing is that the ladies SL was barely scrratched. That thing is a tank.

heres my baby ..
    ----------------------

i'm still sitting in my car.. pissed

my headlights are sucked in, and point up
    The SL's ass .. only scratched
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

yeah that sucks, but it doesn't look all that bad. i'd tie a rope to the core support and the other end to a tree, then back up and pull out the dent like an accordian. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

dang...that sucks bro...yeah just pull it out...my car had front end damage...and it doesnt look too bad...
      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        yeah that sucks, but it doesn't look all that bad. i'd tie a rope to the core support and the other end to a tree, then back up and pull out the dent like an accordian. later.
        lol never thought of that one .. hmm how ironic "accordian" .. lol
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

awww man that sucks. sad sight to see. but yea that doesnt look too bad, you'll have it clean as hell again in no time. didnt you just get jdmkids shell? hopefully you can make good use of that.
          PM me if you found this!!

Comment

a little TLC will fix her right back up.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

luckily that's not that bad.. if you have insurance be happy you'll have a brand new front end for 500 bucks or whatever your deductable is.

with those fenders being as straight as they are that car is not totaled!!
              the frame is fine .
              .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

sucks man! ..but yea it still looks fixable! get a CF hood now! haha
                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

i hope ur still driving the car, b/c i seen ppl drive cars with more damage then that

Comment

It will buff out... Just need some elbow grease.

Comment

I'll buy your car for $100

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

DAMN that sucks bro... it always blows when stuff like that happens. at least it still looks fixable and even upgradable... CF hood?? 9293 front end? DIY grill?? look on the positive side!! good luck to you
                        No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                          The SL's ass .. only scratched

OH SHIT!!!! omg! more damage to you??? daym that really sux man. The CB is fixable

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

yeah man that sucks but like everyone said its definately fixable not much either maybe a radiator support and hood or just get a bunch of ya boys and bend stuff back to normal.

Ride List
                            1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                            2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                            newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

I feel your pain buddy I wrecked mines as well. Yours doesnt look tooo bad.
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                              X