No announcement yet.

Norcal cb7 tuner car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah how about mid state guys? sometime over thanks giving weekend? or christmas weekend or something?

Comment

how about the meet in like fresno or bakersfield, somewhere around that area.
      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal CB7
        yeah i dont know bout "beefin". I mean yea juss for kicks. i been wanting a so nor cal meet. It would be sick mahn. i think socal is ahead of us. We're more simple looking i should say.
        For one thing they got all the good custom n' paint shops and real japanese tuning shops like Signal for instance. XS engineering is another highly respected shop and thats where my boi took his Type-R EK hatch to get tuned and we had to drive freakin 7hrs to get there. We are driving down there again sometime within the next 2months to get his final tune done.

I was kinda disappointed with Super Autobacs tho when I went there... to me it was nothing special at all. It was just a PepBoys that can order japanese parts and they just had jdm magazines and videos that I can get locally in San Francisco for even cheaper. In the import section, the main cars they loved to stock parts on were for Silvias (240s) DC2-R's, CTR's, EVO,STI's... mostly the power dogs. I only found 2 parts for a cb and that were generic bumper turn signals,clear corners and surprisingly oem stanley amber sidemarkers. I almost bought a cusco front strut tower bar but wasn't even sure if it'll fit a CB.

The LA area is a big business area... i wish San Francisco would attract some highly respected japanese company to build a tuning/custom shop.

EDIT:

And may I also add we may have a younger age group up here and can't afford or have the time to do all the things we would like to do to our cars.
        Last edited by Kurobei; 08-08-2006, 01:17 AM.
        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
          how about the meet in like fresno or bakersfield, somewhere around that area.
          bakersfield would be dope.. we can probably get Famoso raceway to sanction the meet .. i'm all up for it! .
          --------------

as for the nor-cal cb7tuner car. . . it would be nice if we had a garage to store it in.. where all us norcal'rs can check it out, contribute to it and stuff .. any body wanna take a car in?
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
            bakersfield would be dope.. we can probably get Famoso raceway to sanction the meet .. i'm all up for it! .
            --------------

as for the nor-cal cb7tuner car. . . it would be nice if we had a garage to store it in.. where all us norcal'rs can check it out, contribute to it and stuff .. any body wanna take a car in?
            my dad has an empty garage but too bad he wont take it in
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

ok so lets bring this thread back up .. no? ... lol, anyways i went to a car auction last weekend and there were a couple of very fixable cb7's .. i was about to purchase a 91 lx wagon for $700ish. . it went fo $725. all it had was some driver side fender damage, and scratches along the driver side door .. there was another cb7 4dr. lx.. that had rear damage, the driver side rear panel was pushed in pretty far that the rear joint was sticking out .. that car went for $900. i'll probably end up going out there again sometime, a possible parts car or full car for the norcal tuner car!
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

jdmkid is giving away his shell... better swoop on dat!!
                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

how crazy would the wagon be?

gut it out and stick a fucking roll cage in there.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

how crazy would the wagon be?

gut it out and stick a fucking roll cage in there.
                    dood i was thinking the saaaame thing! roll cage and acrylic windows!

Comment

ok so i'm going to the dealer auction again .. and just wanted to show u guys what car they have .. check the link

http://www.adesaimpact.com/?content=...elist&Order=50

it should be available untill next monday and constantly updating till then... but there are FIVE 4thGen's on the list. .i want to swoop on one.. lol .. check them out.. one is actually non-repairable the parts still look good under the hood ..

http://www.adesaimpact.com/?content=...=EQQ71&yard=19

http://www.adesaimpact.com/?content=...=ERV50&yard=19

http://www.adesaimpact.com/?content=...=EUJ68&yard=19

http://www.adesaimpact.com/?content=...=ETA25&yard=19

http://www.adesaimpact.com/?content=...=EUK25&yard=19

check them out.. and let me know how much u guys would pay for them.. lol

Comment

2nd one is the best :o
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

if we can get our hands on a coupe...
                          register it under offroad/track use, whe i get my truck, ill tow it around to the meets and the track

h22 vs. turbo'd f22
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

hopefully gonna use those rear disc control arms and begin converting to 5 lug for the project car.

ITR rims, FTW!!!
                            gotta sport that shit for the cover of honda tuning mag!
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

considering buying the white "H" .. from the blacktrax customer. I need to find out my funds first .. then .. my current shell shall be the donor car?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                                considering buying the white "H" .. from the blacktrax customer. I need to find out my funds first .. then .. my current shell shall be the donor car?
                                im fucking hyped, lmk if you need any help meng.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X