Norcal cb7 tuner car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norcal cb7 tuner car

my idea for a main norcal tuner car to go against socal even if they dont have beef against us...we'll make beef!

but my idea is for a turbo setup.

i already have a port/polished f22 head, JG cam and AEM timing gear.
    f22a4 block
    some head studs, headgasket which came off my fairly new engine
    prelude si rims with 2 fairly new tires

so im sure i have more to donate to the car but who else has any more ideas?

i hope my friend gets a job at the same machine shop that i got my head resurfaced so that we can build the block and stuff in there.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

You sure you wanna take on So. CAL?

Comment

not i butu We....we'll take on so-cal.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

may i ask why?

Comment

hehe! lol
            north vs. south?

but i like the idea of having a CB7 we can work on together... we can build a definitive NorCal CB7, but why dun we build an h22a-t lsd?
            Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

What's the point of causing trouble?
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

on the reals dude...you guys can do whatever you want and build a nor cal car...but us so cal guys dont really care about it....were just chill and no need for competition.

Comment

Haha I kinda like this idea but no need for the prime A "Beef". That would be sick to have 2 opposing CB7 cars one coming from the south and north. If everyone didn't have such busy schedules, that would be sick if we can actually organize ONE Big@ss meet! Then if we can race at a dragstrip (our cars) or if we really do have one heavily tuned car from each opposing side has worked on.
                  I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                  707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                  "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                  '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Oh yeah? bring it! i'll boost the fuck out of my car then i'll run you on PINKS Haha!
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Is he serious..... I agree that theres no point of starting shit,,,,,,, But I've like getting in the mix,,,,, And buddy your going to need a lil more than that on your ride .....

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

yeah i dont know bout "beefin". I mean yea juss for kicks. i been wanting a so nor cal meet. It would be sick mahn. i think socal is ahead of us. We're more simple looking i should say. But nothing wrong with them. We got our own styles going. Like the word "hella". You socal heads hate that word with a passion but we use it all day here

I am no longer using this forum name.
                        You can find me as
                        jdm_inspired...
                        I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

someone should set up a NorCal meets SoCal meet! our own Accord-fest West! haha that would be HELLA tight!

...and, where's the beef?!
                          (sorry, that was retarded!)
                          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

A statewide meet would definitely be cool, and would be a well thought out way to get a lot of nice cars together.

This thread has started heading in the right direction, just remember to keep it respectful and civilized.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i didnt mean it to be very offensive to our so-cal friends.

its just that it'd be tight to have an official norcal cb7 that can kinda "represent" us.

but yea, id be down for a mid state meet...road trips=teh fun.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                              X