We Need A Meet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Need A Meet!!!

Ya I know if I'm gonna say it, then I should set it up, but I'm not good at that!!! But ya it's nice outside and we need another NorCal Meet fo sho!!!
    Maybe some where different than Heather's (eventhough it's a nice place), but I don't know!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

As always, I'm down! Let's do this thing!
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Lets do it. Pick a day thats a little ways away so i have time to get that off. Im just throwin a day out here but maybe July 29th? Exactly three months since the last one
      PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shuebakka
        Im just throwin a day out here but maybe July 29th? Exactly three months since the last one
        I already know that I can't make that day!!!(Here we go again with the whole pickin the date to work with everyones schedule and I'm the first to complain)

Comment

Well, then set up a date that you can make. And think of a location... I'm pretty much open on the weekends.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

yeah July 29th is not a good day for me either. so anytime after that. i agree we need a different venue this time.
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Im only open for meets on Sundays..and I wanna meet you guys at least once before I go back home in August.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

hopefully my car will be good to go..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

hmmm.. i dunno if that's a good day for me yet. too soon for me to tell. i'll know closer to the date
                  Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Maybe a Sunday meet so that dude from Tx can go? That's if he would even be interested?

I'm down for a meet whereever (Sac, Sonoma County, Marin County, Etc) Let's get some ideas going.

Comment

How is everyone with the 23nd? Too soon? When does mxcx go back to TX? We can do it on the 6th of Aug... The only cruise I can think of out here in the Valley is about 100 miles... hehe

Comment

I say the 5th, but I don't want to exclude mxcx! I can't do sundays though!!!

Comment

so these are the questions that need to be answered:

when?
                          where?
                          what? (...will we do other then meet & greet to be exact)
                          who? (...will be going. derrr )

let's see if we can come across something reasonable for everyone...
                          plus we gotta make mxcx feel welcome to NorCal!
                          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

I'd like to attend if possible. I'll be houseboating until Aug 7th though, so don't plan anything around me

I'm sorry I missed the last meet. It sounded really fun.
                            - Ghosty
                            WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                            FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                              Im only open for meets on Sundays..and I wanna meet you guys at least once before I go back home in August.
                              Originally posted by 90accordlxcb7
                              I say the 5th, but I don't want to exclude mxcx! I can't do sundays though!!!
                              Can we ever please everybody? hehe I guess we'll have to do a 2 day meet so everyone can make it to at least one of them! But hey! I'm down for that too!

Comment

Working...
                              X