OEM fog light install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordme93
    ah, you suck Brenden! hey, we can start the wireing if you want to help. let me know what your schedule is like.
    Ya I know, sorry!!! But ya, like Friday and Saturday I don't work, but give me a call when you get this message and we can get that harness done and cleaned install and maybe you can getto zip tie the fogs on the front!!! jkjk!!!
    Last edited by 90accordlxcb7; 07-11-2006, 02:27 AM.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

Wow i have jdm ones sitting waiting too and i just need to source the other parts(wiring harness/trim/etc) but id really like some help with it too...damn i need to move out there...some much scene its sick....anyways good luck with that and yea im going to do the best i can so i dont need the mouldings but my rear fog came out damn good if i might say so since its a similiar job im not as worried

Comment

Dude, alright, so I don't have work on Thur, Fri, or Sat, so whatever day you don't on the same days I don't or even after work or idk, but give me a call soon and well wire it up!!!
        P.S.Oh, and you can see my new drop!!!

Comment

new drop? sick! i'm thinking saturday. friday is fine after work too. whatever. we're supposed to have a kick back so you can stay and kick it afterwards if you want.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Let me know where and when and I can be there too...
            Originally posted by Junior Smurff
            Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Well folks, the fogs are finally installed!!! They look sick!!! BIG SHOUT OUTS go to Brian(4GAccordH22) and Brenden(90Accordlxcb7). Without them this would of never been possible. I still owe you guys for all the hard work you did.

Pics should be posted later today.

Oh and Brenden, your drop is noice!
              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Mine are next! But it's going to take away from my MAD USDM Y0!

Lookin forward to getting my fogs installed
                Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22

Just say the word and I'll up there to help.

Oh and finally got to drive my first H22 thanks to Brian. I felt the Honda Powa!!!

Comment

Well folks, the fogs are finally installed!!! They look sick!!! BIG SHOUT OUTS go to Brian(4GAccordH22) and Brenden(90Accordlxcb7). Without them this would of never been possible. I still owe you guys for all the hard work you did.

Pics should be posted later today.

Oh and Brenden, your drop is noice!
                    Dude I had fun, especially that one time when we couldn't get it to go on and spent two hours tryin to figure out what was the problem and it was those good ol' MaD JdM HaRnEsS!!! Good times, but ya had fun and learned new things in life (that aftermarket bumpers suck)!!! Ya and good job Brian on the clean cut!!!

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22

Ya just give us a call and we'll come up and put those MaD UsDm FoGs on foo!!!

Comment

Let's see thems pics!

Comment

my pics turned out like crap. i ran out of daylight and apparently i suck at night time shots. lol

i'll definitley get them shot tomorrow.

P.S. washing your car when it's 98 degrees outside sucks major balls. i really hate the central valley in the summer.

Comment

my pics turned out like crap. i ran out of daylight and apparently i suck at night time shots. lol

i'll definitley get them shot tomorrow.

P.S. washing your car when it's 98 degrees outside sucks major balls. i really hate the central valley in the summer.
                          Do it!!! Ya I can wait until like 4-5pm and then I can wash my car with out sun on it!!! Can't wait to see it though!!! Oh wait I have!!! jkjk!!!

Comment

hey Brenden, do you know of a good place around here to do a photo shoot? LMK.

Comment

Working...
                            X