No announcement yet.

Nor-Cal meet in Concord Come cb7'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is (was) this in Other Automotive? Moved to the proper forum. Continue with the planning!

Comment

iam in san jose and iam up to go but dont know concord that mutch so if theres peps that are going from san jose i got like myself and 2 other cb7 guy that might come too ans a 5gen accord too so hit me ups

Comment

remember guys, it is always 2/3 of the list that is going

my friend and i might be down since his car just came out of the body shop and i might get the day off and still needs to do clutch.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

id like to go but concord is hella far from me mountian view) im new to the area so im sure ill get lost.

Comment

Originally posted by jpaul_martinez
            id like to go but concord is hella far from me mountian view) im new to the area so im sure ill get lost.

I don't know concord too well either, your kinda close to me i'm in redwood city. All i'm going to have is driving directions and hopefully i don't get lost

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

It's really in Walnut Creek, but really it's not that far from Mountain View. It's still in the East Bay. Hell there are 5th genners coming from San Diego. I know of 2 people that will likely be coming from San Jose/Campbell. Study google maps or whoever you prefer and it will be easier for you to find the right way.

Expedia http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=mrfn shows that driving time is 51 min for you, and the route is pretty straightforward.

Comment

Heres the list of the people who are going from this board

1.TheNextAZN
                2.Cd6sir
                3.92accordlx
                4.DrLove'sKuDang
                5.Prez808
                6.green cb7
                7.Ron CB7
                8.4GAccordH22
                9.accordme93

*List is Updated*
                Last edited by H23 Lude; 08-03-2005, 11:51 AM.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

I'll be coming out from Stockton and I'm gonna see if I can get a few cb7s from Modesto to show up as well...
                  Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                  Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

I just told Prez808 that I will making it unless something comes up and I don't anticipate that happening.

Now I just need to get it detailed before the meet.

We do need to get the other Mo-Town cb7s to reprasent.
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                      I'll be coming out from Stockton and I'm gonna see if I can get a few cb7s from Modesto to show up as well...

cool the more cb7's the better

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

If any of the modesto peeps want to meet up somewhere and caravan over to walnut creek, let me know.
                        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I wanna go, but i'll be out of town until like later on in the afternoon ! I really wont to go, but I'll see what i can do!

Ya, more motown peeps!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                          oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

hmmmnn.............. not sure if i can make it to this meet ....... gona have to wait for a while to see wat happens
                            =my idea of classic JDM
                            to my car page

Comment

BUMP only about week left

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Do we know how many heads are showing up? Because if the turnout is going to suck I'm going to go rafting.

Comment

Working...
                                X