Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    that sucks man. Dont get discuraged.
    X2. They got me twice rite in front of my house. I'm not gonna stop hookin up my car cuz of ppl who r to cheap to get their own shit. Its my ride. I take care of it. Not them.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I fucking hate thieves hand 2 hondas stolen in 1 week living in Frisco, but you can't stop doin your thing .
      MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

id suggest full coverage insurance. if nothing else u can always be compensated for the car itself, even though most of the aftermarket parts are worth a fraction of the car itself.
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Thanx guys good support and yes iam going to continue building my cb fuck them thieves. Mother fuckers cant work to buy their own shit. I wish one day i can catch them in the act so they can meet my bb bat to their knee.

Comment

I've been in San Jose 3 years now and havn't had any issues yet, but I've lived in worse areas and had my locks messed with before and had my car broken into. Despite what people say get an alarm. Also the DIY door locks delete makes it so they have to come in through the trunk or break the windows. And people say "what about when your battery dies?". Well mine did but there was still enough voltage for the alarm to still work. Best mod ever. Do a fuel cut off kill switch also.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

For now since I just bought the wagon, I am still paying the seller and have smog and DMV fees. I can't afford an alarm.
              So to keep the wagon from getting ripped off like "shadow" did,open the hood and remove the red 10amp fuse for the ECU. If you want, plug it into a unused spot so you'll have it upon return or carry it in pocket and don't lose it.Unless the moron theft knows cars,he won't figure it out and he doesn't care to spend time under your hood....and chances are he isn't carrying a assortment of fuses. Car will not turn over no matter what.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
              New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
              My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

also removing the ECU because they can easily take a spare fuse from the fuse box and apply it to the 10 Amp.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                  For now since I just bought the wagon, I am still paying the seller and have smog and DMV fees. I can't afford an alarm.
                  So to keep the wagon from getting ripped off like "shadow" did,open the hood and remove the red 10amp fuse for the ECU. If you want, plug it into a unused spot so you'll have it upon return or carry it in pocket and don't lose it.Unless the moron theft knows cars,he won't figure it out and he doesn't care to spend time under your hood....and chances are he isn't carrying a assortment of fuses. Car will not turn over no matter what.

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                  also removing the ECU because they can easily take a spare fuse from the fuse box and apply it to the 10 Amp.
                  Good ideas but a waste those dont work anymore.

Real thieves carry ecus and fuses.

They carry go jacks,ecus,fuses,shaved keys,alarm decoders,slim jims etc.

My area has been getting hit bad, some people I know are alarmed up the ass amd still got yanked from the driveways, a few of which have been blocked by other cars in the driveway.

Others by some new methods no one is safe anymore, noobie theives yes we are safe in some sense I guesss
                  NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                  DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Glad to hear its okay lol.
                    STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                    1992 Accord Lx.
                    1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Thanx famous freak. Lol funny how we met at j.y at cashier lol

Comment

Working...
                      X