almost lost my cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost lost my cb

So today got a call from police that my car got jacked. Came to da shop mother fucker tryed to take the whole car he fucked with my alarm and could not do it. I was so relieved to see my car was still there. Only thing he took was stereo smfh. So wheels ate coming off and going stock. I wanted to create a wonderful cb but with this this happening not risking my money. Only had this ride for 8 months smh.

or don't live in san jose.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Pretty mutch bro cant have anything nice here

Comment

that sucks man. Dont get discuraged.
        2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
        2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
        CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
        GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

im always hearing stories of people's rides getting jacked, stock or modified. people's garages getting broke into and the car being towed out.
          i like san jose over san francisco but man, i don't think i could live there.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

Comes with the territory of having a high demand easy to steal and strip vehicle.

Comment

Well we will see. In the mean time everything else coming off. Fucking hate it cuz i love driving my cb.

Comment

I feel it, I live near San Jose, and some parts of it are just places you don't want to be at with your CB.

Countless number of times I've had my H emblems stolen in San Jose just being parked somewhere for not even a full day, and I'm completely stock as of now, can't even imagine when I mod my car .

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamic93-408 View Post
                  Pretty much bro cant have anything nice here
                  that goes for anywhere, just take the necessary preventative actions. to deter theft. like a kill switch for one. at least that buys some time. ive had my coupe stolen before its not a good feeling but with quick decisions. was returned with no damages.
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

What parts of San Jose are you guys talking about? I'm getting a little worried reading these stories, what with my Accord sitting in San Jose now.
                    Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                    2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                    2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

From wha I understand all of san jose but downtown to east side is bad. One of the reasons why I'm glad I don't have an accord.

Any of yall have a detachable steering wheel?
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

That sucks to hear bro, just bump up your security system.

I work in the east side and my car has been broken into twice, both at work. And one of my coworker car also got stolen just a few months ago right after he had installed his brand new f&f coilovers which were obviously stolen along with alot of other stuff.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

I know what it's like to have a car stolen and now at 5 months ....it's history. I did call the police and what the heck can they really do? So I just got another wagon...white stock and at the moment...yuck. But I know I need to arm it with a GPS. So I went searching and found this: The Nano 3.0
                          www.brickhousesecurity.com
                          When I get some $ ---I'm ordering one. In the meantime, I go under the hood and pull the 10 amp fuse for ECU.
                          Last edited by SilverShadow; 12-23-2012, 10:15 AM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                          New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                          My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Tully rd kind rd pretty mutch east side. But crazy thing is that this happend in santa clara. I have my doughts there is a car stereo alarm place at the corner and fools messed with alarm wireing. Witness say they did no have a car and were on foot. So i got to go check that place out and meet their employees

Comment

Piece of shit thieves!!! Hope all their man hoods fall off into the same lava the terminater t-1000 falls in
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X