No announcement yet.

rod knock need new engine asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my motor from Venus and it was just 30 day warrenty.

Comment

id just call them to see. There is a bunch of places on recycle road.

Do you have the tools and equiptment to do a swap?
      Last edited by accordztech; 07-02-2011, 04:26 AM.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

just need a engine hoist and Torque wrench

Comment

getting my engine tomorrow from venus,anyone down to help me

Comment

I may be able to help tomorrow. I have an interview at noon though. I never done a h series swap. I done toyota swaps and other stuff though.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

So did you get the motor in yet? I offered my services, but I think you got it hehe.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

almost done i found a 96 h22a1 complete swap cheap $800 with 83k miles

Comment

obd2? How you going to smog that?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

my other cb i used to have had a auto jdm 97 h22a and it passed the guy at the ref station helped me pass it

Comment

Working...
                    X