rod knock need new engine asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rod knock need new engine asap

im looking for a new engine took my car to the shop they said i had a rod knock know im looking to buy a engine, this is my dd and im in the process of buying a house rite now so dont have alot of money to spend i want to do a h22a swap or another f22 if anyone know where i can get a cheap one let me know

Car-part.com

You guys have some crazy prices out there huh..

Engine
    Honda Accord TESTED & COMPED IN VEHICLE CI0465 $450 Capitol Imports Auto Dismantling USA-CA(Sacramento) Request_Quote 800-259-5529 / 916-366-7470 Request_Insurance_Quote
    Engine
    Honda Accord TESTED & COMPED IN VEHICLE CI0541 $450 Capitol Imports Auto Dismantling USA-CA(Sacramento) Request_Quote 800-259-5529 / 916-366-7470 Request_Insurance_Quote
    Engine
    Honda Accord TESTED 150 COMP CI0586 $450 Capitol Imports Auto Dismantling USA-CA(Sacramento) Request_Quote 800-259-5529 / 916-366-7470 Request_Insurance_Quote
    Engine
    Honda Accord TEST PENDING 70,000 RM110045 $400 Area 51 Auto USA-CA(Sacramento) Request_Quote 916-857-1698 Request_Insurance_Quote
    Engine
    Honda Accord 50K JDM 2.0 INTERCHANGE // $800 KHS Auto Dismantling USA-CA(Rancho-Cordova) Request_Quote 916-858-2630 / 916-631-0119 Request_Insurance_Quote
    Engine
    Honda Accord CHKD RUN & DRIVE 100391 $400 KHS Auto Dismantling USA-CA(Rancho-Cordova) Request_Quote 916-858-2630 / 916-631-0119 Request_Insurance_Quote
    Engine
    Honda Accord CHECK COMP 110072 $400 KHS Auto Dismantling USA-CA(Rancho-Cordova) Request_Quote 916-858-2630 / 916-631-0119 Request_Insurance_Quote

Comment

Are u gonna do the swap your self or pay the "shop"...

You can find woe on craigs, jdmdepot, tigerjapannese, hmotors, junk yard...

Come on, u live in Cali, I'm sure I can find motors cheap....

Comment

myself cant afford to pay a shop rite now
        Last edited by 90CB7EURO; 06-30-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

ive found them pretty cheap on craigslist, just gotta look. i had a cheap bottom end for sale like 75 bucks but i goto rid of it.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

anyone down to help with the swap

Comment

Damn I had an f22 laying around and gave it away a month ago.

When do you plan to swap?

Comment

within 2-3 weeks maybe sooner.also does anyone know if there is a difference between jdm h22 manual / automatic engines.i think i read somewhere the cams or throttle body where diff on the manuals cant find it now?

Comment

I'd deff would help u with this man, but I live in Vegas...if u pay me gas money I'd go and help you with the swap!

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7EURO View Post
                    within 2-3 weeks maybe sooner.also does anyone know if there is a difference between jdm h22 manual / automatic engines.i think i read somewhere the cams or throttle body where diff on the manuals cant find it now?
                    why does it matter? you said you didnt want to swap a h22 in
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

guy in town selling one just the engine tho
                      Last edited by 90CB7EURO; 07-01-2011, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Damn im in sacramento, I just sold my motor and transmission for 300 bucks. Good motor to.

If I would of known a cb7 member needed it I would of helped you out.

The junkyard has these all day, especially here in sacramento.

try Venus. They carry motors and stuff.
                        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

do u know if they offer warranty on them.called venus 750 for h22

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7EURO View Post
                            do u know if they offer warranty on them.called venus 750 for h22
                            I think 6 months warrenty. I havent bought from them personally but know people who bought from them.
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Sometimes you can get away with buying a new rod bearing, putting it in and you will be fine...unless the crank journal is out of round.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                              X