swap shops in sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swap shops in sacramento

hey guys. im looking into swaping an h22a into my prelude and am looking for a shop to do it. i found one place but maybe you guys know of a better place. any body have any personal experience with a local shop? any help would be appreciated.

midnight performance i went to get a qoute from them half a year ago i think they wanted 1500-2000 for labor

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7EURO View Post
      midnight performance i went to get a qoute from them half a year ago i think they wanted 1500-2000 for labor
      i was talking to them all day today. its 2800. for a jdm h22a with 40k, labor, and misc. stuff.

looking to pay a little less though. anybody?

Comment

That sounds right.

There is a shop off of elk grove florin that did my fried gsr swap. But i onto know if they do other swaps.

You don't want to do it yourself?
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
          That sounds right.

There is a shop off of elk grove florin that did my fried gsr swap. But i onto know if they do other swaps.

You don't want to do it yourself?
          i would do it myself, but im new in sacramento (im from seattle, wa) and live in an apartment, and dont have anywhere to do the swap. ive done one before so i can do it, just no where too.

Comment

If my dad didn't trip that much i would let you use my garage. IM in Sacramento to.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

if u still looking for a spot let me know im near sac u can use my garage

Comment

That elk grove shop is 1320 performance... I dont think they do that there, but you never know unless you ask. There their contact info. Good luck!

http://1320performancestore.com/
                916-585-6549

MYCB7.com

Comment

Working...
                X