Caravan/Planning/Role Call for NATIONAL Meet 1/30/2010 Santa Monica, Ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
    haha lol, thanks dany0 but yea hopefully i don't get into much trouble. I had to hire a lawyer...
    fuqin DUI huh?!?!?! dood I know a lawyer here that could of helped u out, shes goooood
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
      Dood!.. 17 is still 17! ahhaha jk
      hope everything is koo man

AHHH!! fuq.. 4 days to get the cb7 running again.. I'm sooo fuqin irritated right now with the car, and The fact that I can't Add any damn Classes cus they are sooo damn full! .. And the Fact that The Weather Sux.. which means I get less work... which = less money
      dude shitle work out just dont stop workin on the cb!!! and get her runnin prime so you can hear those dual cams singin for about 6-7 hours!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=91030 <--MY RIDE!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

Comment

fuqin DUI huh?!?!?! dood I know a lawyer here that could of helped u out, shes goooood
        luckily i never got caught driving like that, which i stopped drinking as much as i use to. I got into trouble for other reasons, once it gets resolved i'll write a whole story about it lol

Comment

street racing
          dui
          sleeping with someone who is under 18.

thats my 3 guesses lol

Comment

Alright, It is afirmative that I'll be driving down to this meet on Saturday morning. And I'll have 2 guests driving up from San Diego too.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
              Alright, It is afirmative that I'll be driving down to this meet on Saturday morning. And I'll have 2 guests driving up from San Diego too.
              what time are you leaving kane?

Comment

5am

My swap thread

Comment

I'm headed to Cars 'n Coffee in Irvine before the meet. Nothing better than two meets in one day!
                  My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    street racing
                    dui
                    sleeping with someone who is under 18.

thats my 3 guesses lol
                    hahahaha all of mine as well
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

i bet juan ran the train on some freshman chicks!
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Got to wash the car before leaving for the meet. Danyo, you know where there's a car wash at? The kind where you park in the bay and spray it yourself? I havn't been able to wash the car since I moved here

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                          Got to wash the car before leaving for the meet. Danyo, you know where there's a car wash at? The kind where you park in the bay and spray it yourself? I havn't been able to wash the car since I moved here
                          not sure where ur specifically at, but there's one close to my house, corner of Lafayette and Agnew.

Comment

Dood!.. 17 is still 17! ahhaha jk
                            hope everything is koo man

AHHH!! fuq.. 4 days to get the cb7 running again.. I'm sooo fuqin irritated right now with the car, and The fact that I can't Add any damn Classes cus they are sooo damn full! .. And the Fact that The Weather Sux.. which means I get less work... which = less money
                            what happened to your car?

CALI LIFE STYLE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

0% chance of rain yayyy...
                              http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA1024

CALI LIFE STYLE
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                                what happened to your car?
                                not sure yet here's the thread .. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152805

me and wes are on it tonight.. hopefully it something trivial.. and cheap. So far we have eliminated that the map sensor is faulty, i've checked and replaced all plugs.. time to hit up fuel, and random relays

Comment

Working...
                                X