No announcement yet.

Caravan/Planning/Role Call for NATIONAL Meet 1/30/2010 Santa Monica, Ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be down in Modesto the 28th and we can coordinate something...
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

okay, im getting a suite this week. who wants in? it looks like there is a couch in the suite as well.

danyo and i are already in...
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Wish i could bunk in with yall, but im going to pit stop in Bakersfield to check out some builds. I see yall at the meet once my day is done or my complete rear bb4 disk conversions done. Just finishing up lil things here and there on the front conversion. Smog the h22 with the JDM P13 and passed!
        Hybridnation

Comment

Originally posted by ZeRoCooLCB7R View Post
          Smog the h22 with the JDM P13 and passed!
          tight i too smog'd.. with jdm p13 and passed

alrite so wes and I are planning on getting a room.. who wants in? it will be cut into 3 or 4.. or 5.. so the more the cheaper
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

biizzzzump. So wes and I are planning to leave Noon on friday, who's down to roll?
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
              ill be down in Modesto the 28th and we can coordinate something...
              For sure. Im going to get out of work around 3:30 on friday. But ill see if i can come in early so i can get out earlier. I want to be on the road by 4 4:30 the latest.

'90 Accord EX(project)
              '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
              '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Also planing on leaving friday evening.I can join in on the ride down south, but I'll be taking the 5 and stoping in bakersfield. Where is everyone meeting at before the caravan?
                Hybridnation

Comment

i'm guessing wes is meeting me at my house lol..then we taking off(no official time) everyones welcome to meet up at my house as well. what are everyone elses plans? If we take the i5, buttonwillow would be a cool rest top and meeting point.. just some will be waiting longer then others. .. But It would be good for our cars and bodies to rest a bit as well.

Comment

If I go I'll likely leave Sat morning at 5am sharp to get there by 11am. Then come back Sunday.. Still not sure though.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

probably gonna book the hotel this weekend.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

wow. this is actually happening!
                        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          probably gonna book the hotel this weekend.
                          x2
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

wtf...the 65 was for one queen bed. oh well, it's reserved for two nights.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

My car is taking a big shiiit on me so I won't be attending this.
                              also have some plans to go to the snow with some friends.

Comment

Oh yeh.. so in preparation to this trip, I want everyone to change thier damn oil! haha
                                carry extra oil
                                carry chains if you guys have 'em
                                carry some coolant/water
                                I'd also take some dot3 fluid, just in case
                                Rest before you all drive, or make sure to pull over and rest if you are tired
                                get ur mapquest printouts or gps in hand
                                Take down a couple of other members phone numbers.. PM me if you want mine
                                If you have a walkie talkie set it to channel 3 - 7 (that's where mine is)

I plan on taking a driving break in Buttonwillow off the 5, to give the cb7 a little break, i will have more information on that with approx. arrival times to Buttonwillow

and

Stay Updated

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=151075

If you guys already have a approx. leaving time from your location please post it up, and let me know where u are leaving from.

Comment

Working...
                                X