X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start saving!
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
      Start saving!
      gotta $3k fine to pay and Vegas in Oct. and xmas. lol
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

i'm bringing the S2000 if i decide to go... and a picture of my CB for everyone's reference! lol

Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
          i'm bringing the S2000 if i decide to go... and a picture of my CB for everyone's reference! lol

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
            ill be in vegas around starting the 26th in dec.

you should put honda accord emblems on your s2k!!!!!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Wow this is a dope ass idea, I love road trips. I miss my cb7......
              VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                ill be in vegas around starting the 26th in dec.
                >_< whaaaa vegas! what r ur guys' occations? any party'ing in those plans? cus if so.. take my ass! lol

GO!.. s2k with accord emblem though!
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

might not go afterall to vegas, just got word that me n my parents are prolly splitting money to buy tickets for the post season at the giants. includes all playoffs and championship, if they go, which i doubt. lol. if they dont, then the remaining money gets credited to next season for season tickets. juiced!

Comment

might not go afterall to vegas, just got word that me n my parents are prolly splitting money to buy tickets for the post season at the giants. includes all playoffs and championship, if they go, which i doubt. lol. if they dont, then the remaining money gets credited to next season for season tickets. juiced!
                    remember.. if the season consists of the mariners here in the bay .. i'm interested in buying.. I wanna rep mariners next to my girlfriend and her lil ishikawa jersey.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                      >_< whaaaa vegas! what r ur guys' occations? any party'ing in those plans? cus if so.. take my ass! lol

GO!.. s2k with accord emblem though!
                      we have to take you, you know the VIP hookups. my cousin wants to meet you because you have the VIP hookups.

shit, i might take big steve so if im driving, everyone should pile in!
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        we Have To Take You, You Know The Vip Hookups. My Cousin Wants To Meet You Because You Have The Vip Hookups.

Shit, I Might Take Big Steve So If Im Driving, Everyone Should Pile In!
                        Woohooo!

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                          still happening?
                          i think so, there's a big thread in the socal section i think
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

it got deleted for some odd reason? no clue what happen..

but hey.. for u NW guys.. if u guys wanna come down our way, i'm sure Wes is down to eat some In-N-Out

Comment

UPDATED

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post2316293

Comment

Working...
                              X