milpitas races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

milpitas races

i usually dont do this but i go every sunday night to milpitas meet/races round 9 pm and they all kinda cars from domestic to imported it gets packed trust me but they hardly any cbs its usually mines and other that roll by and well i was wondern if any cb norcal member wanted to roll so we can spread this cb pride so any body down to roll just let me know peace

H22A SICKNESS!

Isn't it hot out there? I'd go there just to roll and test out my car, but jackstand don't roll so well.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Its a lil far but I'm down wit dat as long as wifey not workin sunday u can count me in

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
        Isn't it hot out there? I'd go there just to roll and test out my car, but jackstand don't roll so well.
        hahah well get ur ride some wheels and lets go and its fun hella cool stuff goes down and no its been pretty cool lately
        Last edited by 1sickcb7; 12-29-2008, 05:11 AM.

H22A SICKNESS!

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRdKiD916 View Post
          Its a lil far but I'm down wit dat as long as wifey not workin sunday u can count me in
          damn sac town to milpitas is days but if ur down that be great

H22A SICKNESS!

Comment

It really doesn't bother me how far it is as long as u give me duh street name so I can mapquest it then I'm there

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickcb7 View Post
              i usually dont do this but i go every sunday night to milpitas meet/races round 9 pm and they all kinda cars from domestic to imported it gets packed trust me but they hardly any cbs its usually mines and other that roll by and well i was wondern if any cb norcal member wanted to roll so we can spread this cb pride so any body down to roll just let me know peace
              Wish you woulda said something about this while i was down.
              I guess ill have to pass on this.
              STUFF FOR SALE!!!
              1992 Accord Lx.
              1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRdKiD916 View Post
                It really doesn't bother me how far it is as long as u give me duh street name so I can mapquest it then I'm there
                aight ill hook u up soon as i find the address

Originally posted by FamousFreak View Post
                Wish you woulda said something about this while i was down.
                I guess ill have to pass on this.
                yah im sorry my bad i dont know why i didnt mention this before hope u come and visit sunnyvale again tho that way u can roll

H22A SICKNESS!

Comment

I'm down
                  VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

You usually don't do this,but you go every sunday! Thas very contradicting......
                    LOL
                    VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
                      You usually don't do this,but you go every sunday! Thas very contradicting......
                      LOL

no no haha i usually wouldnt make a thread bout gettin a crew to go to the meets with me on sundays its what i ment by that haha but if u or any body down to go this comin sunday then that be great ill post the address later today or tommarow in the afternoon but ill hook it up

H22A SICKNESS!

Comment

I went to oakland 7th street races and hayward this weekend, but its WAY too hot!!!!!!!! The cars pretty hard core though.
                        VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Cali-Racer and 90exaccord and some other non-cb7tuner members, and not so active cb7tuner members used to head out to the run's in SJ/Milpitas. I've went once with Danny(90exaccord) in SJ, and smoked an Integra that was whoopin' on cars. So i guess i whooped all those cars as well.. lol. I told him i was stock.. haha
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

yea yeah the old meets used to be on El camino then they switched it to milpitas cuz of the stupid cops and its pretty fun they race every sunday night after they get togther for a lil meet do they thang u know, but other then that its hella cool and if us cb7 members would go down this sunday nite. it be off the hook

H22A SICKNESS!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              Cali-Racer and 90exaccord and some other non-cb7tuner members, and not so active cb7tuner members used to head out to the run's in SJ/Milpitas. I've went once with Danny(90exaccord) in SJ, and smoked an Integra that was whoopin' on cars. So i guess i whooped all those cars as well.. lol. I told him i was stock.. haha
                              good ol days.

that place is hotter than death valley on a summer day. so is the both spots we ran at. almost got trapped twice n never went again after that.
                              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Working...
                              X