• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    who wants to drink a pitcher with me?
    i will lol, im old enough now.

Comment

SHould i get rota slipstream or 5zr rims for the camry? Oh, i might have a few toyota's with me when i get there, so dont be surprise.

Comment

dont worry guys, my cb7 beat a v6 camry by half a length.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

dont worry guys, my cb7 beat a v6 camry by half a length.
          i think we got ourselfs a race here, since my mom has a camry 6 cillys (cylinders)
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

I too have beaten a camry with the F22! i think it was a 2002 XLE!

Wes! Pitcher!!?!? do you have to even ask me???? lol
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
              I too have beaten a camry with the F22! i think it was a 2002 XLE!

Wes! Pitcher!!?!? do you have to even ask me???? lol
              gimme a call and we'll roll out there. i dont want to wait 3 hours just to have a pitcher.im gonna have to remind you to bring those prelude wheels too
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Lol, Wes we'll have to see on that.

Comment

tomorrow, on more day Guys
                  forgive my enthusiasm, but good looking cars, great people, and maybe some
                  alcohol, to that's sounds like a fun time, been counting the days

gonna wash my car and add a few subtle surprises before i show

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                  DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

gimme a call and we'll roll out there. i dont want to wait 3 hours just to have a pitcher.im gonna have to remind you to bring those prelude wheels too
                    im leaving at 12 from laurelwood dont know if you wanna meet there and head out together?

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                      Can't go. Car STILL ain't runnin.
                      same here lol
                      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

I'm down for a pitcher! Don't have ask me twice, but please no handbrake manuvers Wes! Damn, my neighbors are gona think I'm nuts wen they see me scrubbing my car in the rain,lol.
                        VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
                          i'm in Vacaville off of I-80, if you want to meet up here and then head over. 11:15ish is about the time i'm leaving.
                          hey im in woodland im gonna pass by vacaville u want to meet up then head over

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
                            im leaving at 12 from laurelwood dont know if you wanna meet there and head out together?
                            fa sho...

as for the alcohol wise, im not trying to be irresponsible here and promote drinking and driving

which is why i just said ONE pitcher.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Gonna run the stock ecu, having a problem with the car not being able to hold idle after driving around. Gonna get a cold tune done soon.

Can't wait to hit up mt mikes

Comment

U can add my friend mario to the maybe list, he is new proud owner of a faded dark blue CB. He will most likely go, he's a real wheel drive fanatic so maybe he'll get inspired by all the tuned CBs and start modding his
                                VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X