DeAnza 408 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by faxpro View Post
    Need to decide where meet will be, should consider bbq or cruise plans, we used to always cruise by san pablo dam after heather farm meets... Are Saturdays better or Sundays...
    Saturday Jan.24 is Beer can appreciation day! LOL
    VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't know bout anybody else but saturdays works better for me.... o0o0 yea and thanx FAXPRO 4 the videos..

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
        One last thing homie! How much to get it installed?? Cuz I really want it.
        it depends on the shop you take it to. I knew the guy so he did it for $40. Also u need to make sure u have enough room for one.

Comment

Yea, I painted it. The sound??? Well its really really quiet! When u get on it its loud, but not really. U also get the famous honda rattle, like a two stroke dirt bike. This exhaust goes perfect with cb7s. But if u wana be loud, not ur best choice.
          yea i want one of those because i dont want to be loud...thats why i want to buy the ws2
          Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          i might have a WS1 forsale off the project car. going to go with a custom 3" on that thing.
          oh yea for how much?...
          I MISS MY CB7
          ((((((()))))))

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
            it depends on the shop you take it to. I knew the guy so he did it for $40. Also u need to make sure u have enough room for one.
            *** damn ur right, ill have to figure out how to do it. If too complicated then I'm cool, I'm already straight pipin.
            VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Any where is fine with me. I dont mind a nice drive.
              STUFF FOR SALE!!!
              1992 Accord Lx.
              1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

well do heather farms again, just need to decide on the date.

Comment

Damn! Wats wrong with heather farms? Its really close to my house and like 3 blocks from my job,lol. For once I wouldn't have to drive to San Hoe!!!
                  VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Damn! Wats wrong with heather farms? Its really close to my house and like 3 blocks from my job,lol. For once I wouldn't have to drive to San Hoe!!!
                    nothing it's just repetitive after a while, but it is the best location for everyone. So is the 24th a good day or not?

Comment

Sounds Good to me........
                      STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                      1992 Accord Lx.
                      1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

nothing it's just repetitive after a while, but it is the best location for everyone. So is the 24th a good day or not?
                        if its in feb. or march ill be able to get my car "done" enough to bring it out of the garage. but like the last 2 years, do it in jan. ill go but not in the cb.
                        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                          if its in feb. or march ill be able to get my car "done" enough to bring it out of the garage. but like the last 2 years, do it in jan. ill go but not in the cb.
                          cool, will do. I'll start the thread rite now.

Comment

cool, will do. I'll start the thread rite now.
                            Awwwwww I wanted to do it lol.
                            But i guess it's cool since i started the last meet (this thread).
                            STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                            1992 Accord Lx.
                            1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                              by then your F20 should be on an engine stand and getting torn apart
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

started thread

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123619

Comment

Working...
                                X