Reppin' the Bay all the way in PA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reppin' the Bay all the way in PA.

Got to see some cars from PA, NY and Dirty Jerz.

Rest of the pics can be seen here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=113200&page=6

sup looser how them floormats working out?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Collecting dust in Ca. What am I going to do, pack floormats in my suitcase?

Comment

hey eric whats up? I see ur cb7 is still as clean as when it was here.

Comment

I demand more clicky pow!
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
            Collecting dust in Ca. What am I going to do, pack floormats in my suitcase?
            haha well, it can be a carry-on item lol
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

CA plates FTW!
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

YEEE! Did you say that when you got out of the car? You should've lol.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

I don't even think they know "hella" out here. hahaha

I did have my Subway look alike T-shirt on that says "The Bay - We Fresh"

Comment

Sup man,

Hey I got your AIM text on my phone but I was knocked out (graveshift owns me) Everyone down here is waiting for the NorCal meet "leader/organizer" to come back to the wild wild west....

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                    JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                    1994 Prelude V-Tec
                    1999 CL 3.0
                    2000 Prelude
                    2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                    1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                    1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                    1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

I never organized anything! lol Ok just the cruises.

I'll be back soon. Time is flying! 2010 is not that far away.

Comment

dude...you still have cali plates on that bitch, muhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahaha haahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahah aahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahaha ahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaa hahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaah ahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaaha hahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahah ahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahaha haahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahaha
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          dude...you still have cali plates on that bitch, muhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahaha haahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahah aahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahaha ahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaa hahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaah ahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaaha hahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahah ahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahaha haahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahaha
                          Of course, why wouldn't I? I was due for a smog check this year, but I sent in a form saying that the car is out of state. Since I am exempt from the smog check, they send me a reg sticker, to my CA address! Don't get any crazy ideas now...

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                            hey eric whats up? I see ur cb7 is still as clean as when it was here.
                            What up? Hows the BB6 treating ya? You know you want another CB7...

Comment

Working...
                            X