Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wwrs side skirts are on, just waiting on the rear lip now.

Comment

Installed my new hid kit today.
      And heads up. I think we got the lowest accord in cali in the 209. That shit is low. Hope fully he post pics up soon.

'90 Accord EX(project)
      '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
      '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

installed my coilovers and rear toe and control arms. but i still got to adjust the height its too low right now. il try and get some pics up in my MRT.
        My RIDE

Comment

skid plates soon?

i know i got omar lined up and i know eric needs one despite two oil pan losses
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              skid plates soon?

i know i got omar lined up and i know eric needs one despite two oil pan losses
              oOo you're making skid plates? I wish I knew that a couple days ago when I destroyed my FGK.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                oOo you're making skid plates? I wish I knew that a couple days ago when I destroyed my FGK.
                grrr that sucks, hit up craig to see if he has anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ofr View Post
                  installed my coilovers and rear toe and control arms. but i still got to adjust the height its too low right now. il try and get some pics up in my MRT.
                  pics are up.
                  My RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                    grrr that sucks, hit up craig to see if he has anymore
                    Yeah, tell me about it. I got something new though. Just waiting for some piping.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                      probably over the summer when school's done. right now racing season is starting so im overwhelmed.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Got my nitrous kit installed by Blacktrax today YaY! thanks to natalie for the hookup
                        60shot ftw
                        Last edited by H23 Lude; 03-10-2009, 10:44 PM.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

gonna start taking out the engine this weekend, if im not lazy. gonna swap in Wes's (God) jdm f20a in, gonna show the people with H's what a sohc could do (in my coupe) since i've done it before in my sedan! (no offense).... gonna help lil danny do some body work on his cb saturday in san jo if anyone wants to join. he needs help wiring his apexi vtec controller, shits to confusing for me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                            gonna start taking out the engine this weekend, if im not lazy. gonna swap in Wes's (God) jdm f20a in, gonna show the people with H's what a sohc could do (in my coupe) since i've done it before in my sedan! (no offense).... gonna help lil danny do some body work on his cb saturday in san jo if anyone wants to join. he needs help wiring his apexi vtec controller, shits to confusing for me. lol
                            Bisi Stage 2 cam or 272 regrind man, f'series pull out some good numbers with either of them. The afc is pretty easy to install just follow the manual.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

you know what i did to my car? last night i finally fixed my center map light from being all loose n shiet. that shiet has been pissing me off for the past couple of weeks! ..i'll find out in a few days whether or not it holds
                              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
                                Bisi Stage 2 cam or 272 regrind man, f'series pull out some good numbers with either of them. The afc is pretty easy to install just follow the manual.
                                exactly what im gonna do, dunno which one to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X