Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
    Installed the two blacktrax spacers, and test drove the car. Data log shows the vacuum where it should be now and the car feels strong again but only way to tell if their is an improvement is the dyno. Oh wes the block off plate fit perfect.
    of course, i test fit every plate i make

today i ripped the majority of buttons out of the project car's dash.
    spent a couple hours today honing a D15 block at school. just came back.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

changed oil filter and took wheel locks off. almost ready to sell it.

ive decided to put the ACT 4 puck into the swapped engine because i dont want the current one to take a shit even though it grabs awesome. ill just use it as a backup.

as far as flywheel options, i dont have any aftermarket and the aluminum one that i got for 10 bucks at the blacktrax swap meet needs a new face.
      I <3 G60.

Comment

ordered funtion& form type 1 coilovers.
        My RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          changed oil filter and took wheel locks off. almost ready to sell it.

ive decided to put the ACT 4 puck into the swapped engine because i dont want the current one to take a shit even though it grabs awesome. ill just use it as a backup.

as far as flywheel options, i dont have any aftermarket and the aluminum one that i got for 10 bucks at the blacktrax swap meet needs a new face.
          wasn't the previous one on my car a lightened stock flywheel?
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
            wasn't the previous one on my car a lightened stock flywheel?
            i thought it was stock...
            I <3 G60.

Comment

Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

space the front out more
                I <3 G60.

Comment

visited danny n got his IM
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Baby steps cheif. I got you covered wes.
                    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
                      Nicely done.

Comment

I might hit up Redzone to baseline since they have a dynojet just to see how much of a difference there truly is.

Also as soon as I pay off my debt this year im gonna start on an engine build. It will be my learning experience and hopefully learn more about tuning. Wes I will be calling you for help, but it wont be for a few months. Im thinking of an h23 VTEC...So will be buying a new block and transmission
                        Last edited by BB6-SH; 02-25-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                          I might hit up Redzone to baseline since they have a dynojet just to see how much of a difference there truly is.

Also as soon as I pay off my debt this year im gonna start on an engine build. It will be my learning experience and hopefully learn more about tuning. Wes I will be calling you for help, but it wont be for a few months. Im thinking of an h23 VTEC...So will be buying a new block and transmission
                          trust me, give me a couple of months...im overwhelmed with a current D15B7 and f22's. apparently i can rent a torque plate from this place in sacramento for a day so i can torque plate hone cylinders. but if you send your block out to be sleeved then the decking and honing is all done.

Delta cam being shipped!
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

trust me, give me a couple of months...im overwhelmed with a current D15B7 and f22's. apparently i can rent a torque plate from this place in sacramento for a day so i can torque plate hone cylinders. but if you send your block out to be sleeved then the decking and honing is all done.

Delta cam being shipped!
                            I got hella shit to pay so, I have hella time to decide which direction I want to go. Im thinking something that can handle some good amount of Nitrous and reliably run on the street.

I wanna see what a camd F feels like

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                              I got hella shit to pay so, I have hella time to decide which direction I want to go. Im thinking something that can handle some good amount of Nitrous and reliably run on the street.

I wanna see what a camd F feels like
                              i have the h22a4 as a core...no real plans for it until 2010-2011 so feel free to take it for a core. the crank is junk though so im not sure what your plans is for that. id highly suggest the F23 crank or a custom billet.

im kinda excited for a quickie Delta 272.

101 on camshaft
                              60 bucks on gasket set
                              0 dollars on machine work.

161 dollars so far!

however i havent factored in all the parts that i DO have aka h23 manifold, IM phenolic gasket, EGR block off plate and then the ITB's when i finish those.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

i have the h22a4 as a core...no real plans for it until 2010-2011 so feel free to take it for a core. the crank is junk though so im not sure what your plans is for that. id highly suggest the F23 crank or a custom billet.

im kinda excited for a quickie Delta 272.

101 on camshaft
                                60 bucks on gasket set
                                0 dollars on machine work.

161 dollars so far!

however i havent factored in all the parts that i DO have aka h23 manifold, IM phenolic gasket, EGR block off plate and then the ITB's when i finish those.
                                I will let you know. Let me know when you get the motor swapped in, I need to see it in person

Comment

Working...
                                X