Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
    Okay i just got back from tuning, managed to hit 185whp and 146wtq.
    Now i need to figure out why there is a dip at around 3.5k to 4k, also i need to see if i can get my hands on another Vtec solenoid. It kept going in and out of vtec causing dips in my power band. I need to get that fixed and get tuned again.
    Thats alot better. That is pretty weird on the dipping tho.

I had a issue earlier last week with my Neptune system. I downgraded the firmware to a older stable firmware on my Tunerview and that seemed to solve the problem. The weird thing that appeared on my Tunerview was garbage numbers and glitched pixels when my car took a shit in Vallejo. For whatever reason I guess it was conflicting with the ECU itself and giving me weird o2 readings that were either sky high (24.4) then garbage on my tunerview. I thought it was my wideband that failed because my check engine light came on and my car went into limp mode. 2 o2 sensors later that wasn't the case....and after many test runs (almost didn't make it from dixon it all boiled down to the Tunerview conflicting. I talked to Jei and he said it could be my map wasn't uploaded fully (I changed my 2-step) but I told him what I did as far as the steps I did and that was ok. I almost was about to let my car sit and give my ecu to blacktrax to see if it was fried but it turned out to be the software on the Tunerview itself was buggy to begin with. It was weird since the 1st day when Jei couldn't get it to connect and talk to my ECU.

All is well now tho!!!

Today I flushed my transmission fluid for some Royal Purple. My transmission shifts and goes into gear like buttah now
    Last edited by Warudakumi; 10-15-2008, 08:40 PM.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
    JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
    1994 Prelude V-Tec
    1999 CL 3.0
    2000 Prelude
    2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
    1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
    1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
    1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

was talking to ron about the neptune setup, im interested because it is a bit cheaper. i need to contact MRX and see how many p06's he has, im in need of two.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        was talking to ron about the neptune setup, im interested because it is a bit cheaper. i need to contact MRX and see how many p06's he has, im in need of two.
        heres the link so you can compare to the s300's features.
        http://www.hrtuning.com/pages/category/neptune-rtp
        Last edited by H23 Lude; 10-15-2008, 11:37 PM.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

i accidently ordered one and not two rear lower control arm bushings.

need it for the DD, the project will still get spherical's.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

One of my cv boots opened up and flung grease everywhere. Time to replace both axles.

Comment

One of my cv boots opened up and flung grease everywhere. Time to replace both axles.
              DSS

new wheel cylinder, drum shoes and polyurethane bushings on their way.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                DSS

new wheel cylinder, drum shoes and polyurethane bushings on their way.
                I wish lol, i don't have the power to put those things to the test. First i got find a place that carries remanufactured sh axles. I need to figure out my vtec issue too.

Comment

i think i may have fixed my vtec issue, gonna schedule an appointment again. Maybe 190whp this time, or yet better midrange. Add the cut out im a step closer towards reaching 200whp.

Comment

i think i may have fixed my vtec issue, gonna schedule an appointment again. Maybe 190whp this time, or yet better midrange. Add the cut out im a step closer towards reaching 200whp.
                    Im going wednesday again.

Gonna setup my launch control, gotta see what rpm to set it at.

Comment

I got oil on my spark plugs , gives me unexpected bogging. Gotta fix that soon.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

irratic idle when warming up. replaced FITV and seems good so far.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

wax

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                          does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

i used a lot of money recently

i bought
                            led white parking lights-$3
                            led white license plate lights -$15
                            led white light for interior dome and glove box- $10
                            XX hyper yellow lights for high beam-$40
                            auto shift cover from cb95spd-$55
                            2 silver HOA emblems- $25
                            Blizgrill-$110

they havent got to me yet...it is shipping
                            Last edited by accord=inspire?; 10-22-2008, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST View Post
                              wax
                              oOo nice wheels in the sig.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST View Post
                                wax
                                whoow same here

.. the danyo 6 step clean-up

1: wash
                                2: paint cleaner/clear coat scrubber
                                3: clay bar
                                4: polish, with my new orbital buffer >_<
                                5: Wax
                                6: Detail: windows, wheels, mouldings, lip, exhaust
                                . . i finished polishing.. just need to wax, tomorrow after school step 5 will be done.. lol
                                -:¦:-
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                                X