Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
      Lol.
      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Racing Hart C2

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord View Post
          me B n E always talk shit to eachother (fuckin around) we dont really mean everything we say.... some people just get butt hurt n assume we are talkin shit 4reals.... why change the name of the thread??? it was perfectly fine the way it was but if the mod changed it then fuckit nuthin i can do....

you posted while i was typing, P............. but if i get banned for that^^^^^^^ (which i doubt since i dont find none of that offensive to anyone) the yall can check out my updates on sophie at nwp4life.com bcuz my computer just did the same shit Paul's did blue screen of death n its hella slow so im going to wait till i can go to my cuz house to upload em there.....
          I do not care if I get banned. I made my point clear and direct.

He changed the name because you originally didnt write NORCAL in the thread title. People were posting from different regions, if you havent noticed by now. This just helps filter out the local from the foreign/non-local. He didnt do it cuz he didnt like how you made the title. I told him to change it, because it made more sense.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
            Racing Hart C2
            Baller.
            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by shanleycb7 View Post
              with my yeamans shifter its just the shifting outta 5th...it seems to get stuck when its 3/4's the way out- and i almost have to force it with sharp tug. i think its just rubing on the plastic side of the centerconsol. i just need to spend some time and look. keep me posted on what your fix is-->
              I also installed mine and mine also hits the side of the console when i shift into 5th or reverse. it hink the screw i put on is too long. im going to try a smaller one.
              My RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                I do not care if I get banned. I made my point clear and direct.

He changed the name because you originally didnt write NORCAL in the thread title. People were posting from different regions, if you havent noticed by now. This just helps filter out the local from the foreign/non-local. He didnt do it cuz he didnt like how you made the title. I told him to change it, because it made more sense.
                eh never thought of it that way and yeah i noticed other people from diff states postin in here but eh wasnt trippin much but if he changed it then nuthin i can do it actuallt sounds better with the NORCAL in front of it
                lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                check out my mr thread
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Starting tomorrow my car stays in the shop. I plan on getting all the body work done by mt. diablo meet. If possible it might wear its new paint. Planning on just primer though, for now. Im either going with rusty red or army green primer. What do you guys think red or green?

'90 Accord EX(project)
                  '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                  '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
                    Baller.
                    Now I just need money for tires lol

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Army green beats red primer. Flat grey looks pretty good.
                      - Ghosty
                      WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                      FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Hey Cali-Racer that place is outta business. They just shut down last week. They have no more engines. Sorry bout that.

Yea im really thinking the army green.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                        '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                        '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord View Post
                          eh never thought of it that way and yeah i noticed other people from diff states postin in here but eh wasnt trippin much but if he changed it then nuthin i can do it actuallt sounds better with the NORCAL in front of it

Paul put an asterisk inbetween the nor and cal.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

received my tb today and still waiting for my IM to get here.

Comment

adjusted timing on project car and mocked up the velocity stack behind the headlight. i may have fitment issues but i hop it works.

also ripped the horns and probably the powersteering cooler, fuck all that shit in front.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                                Hey Cali-Racer that place is outta business. They just shut down last week. They have no more engines. Sorry bout that.

Yea im really thinking the army green.
                                sall good. thanks though
                                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Working...
                                X