Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NorCal What's the update on your car?

Make it clean this time. Got negative thoughts? Bring it through PM.
    This is CB7Tuner , not the Universal Studios.

Thanks.

Update:
    - Found $5 in pennies total
    - Organized all wirings on my rear sidemarkers
    - Freezing my hands off

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Installed yeamans short shifter. Still have to work with it a little to make it not hit the console.

'90 Accord EX(project)
      '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
      '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

finally found my new heart...im off to pick it up!

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
        Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
        mycb7.com
        Members Ride

Comment

Foreal? A new thread? Whaa...

Paul at least throw Norcal in the title. People assume the old one was a universal thread.

I doubt this one will be permanent either

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

I'll make an Official NorCal Drama thread if I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
              Installed yeamans short shifter. Still have to work with it a little to make it not hit the console.
              with my yeamans shifter its just the shifting outta 5th...it seems to get stuck when its 3/4's the way out- and i almost have to force it with sharp tug. i think its just rubing on the plastic side of the centerconsol. i just need to spend some time and look. keep me posted on what your fix is-->

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
              mycb7.com
              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by shanleycb7 View Post
                with my yeamans shifter its just the shifting outta 5th...it seems to get stuck when its 3/4's the way out- and i almost have to force it with sharp tug. i think its just rubing on the plastic side of the centerconsol. i just need to spend some time and look. keep me posted on what your fix is-->
                The console may have to be cut.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                  The console may have to be cut.
                  ya and thats a road i've already traveled down once...maybe i can shave down part of the inside on the center consol or move the levrage on the linkage a bit ?? well we'll see...

mycb7.com
                  Members Ride

Comment

I come home and have to read this?

I'm very upset the NorCal recent mod section is now closed. NorCal is definitely not dead at all because it seemed to be really active and breathing judging by the last couple of posts. I've seen my fair share of "shit talking" that occured in really good threads since I've became a member on this board. What makes me mad is some smartass always has to ruin it for everyone. If I were a mod, I would just simply ban the source of the flame before it gets widespread. The most recent one being the 2point6 thread where some random member started flaming his k24 setup. The thread was closed but cleaned up and the idiot was simply banned from the site (problem solved) Homeboi or not, same rules apply to everyone. Temporary ban + cleanup simple as that. How bout a 3 strikes and permanent IP ban rule? Only then maybe the people will proofread what they type before posting. That would be so sweet! Then maybe we can get more mature CB7 enthusiasts on this board.

Please re-open the old thread, It doesn't make sense to open a brand new thread and waste server space and clutter up NorCal with a deadend thread.

Just take out the trash that was posted End of Rant
                    "Thizz Bizz R' Uz"

Hear my pussy ROAR!

V-TAK
                    Variable Transistor Accumulator Kinetosizor

Comment

Don't worry everything will be back to normal once I clean up everything.

Comment

Now it's reopened and cleaned out the toxins....

From now on, any negetivity and any personal attack coming from your filthy sewers will result in a ban.

Comment

me B n E always talk shit to eachother (fuckin around) we dont really mean everything we say.... some people just get butt hurt n assume we are talkin shit 4reals.... why change the name of the thread??? it was perfectly fine the way it was but if the mod changed it then fuckit nuthin i can do....

you posted while i was typing, P............. but if i get banned for that^^^^^^^ (which i doubt since i dont find none of that offensive to anyone) the yall can check out my updates on sophie at nwp4life.com bcuz my computer just did the same shit Paul's did blue screen of death n its hella slow so im going to wait till i can go to my cuz house to upload em there.....
                          Last edited by 90exaccord; 09-09-2008, 08:47 PM.
                          lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                          |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                          "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                          check out my mr thread
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by shanleycb7 View Post
                            ya and thats a road i've already traveled down once...maybe i can shave down part of the inside on the center consol or move the levrage on the linkage a bit ?? well we'll see...
                            whats weird is i still have the old metal trim for my shiftboot that i trimmed for the fushigi shifter back int he day (which is on the project car now) and my entire console still moves when i shift into reverse or fifth even though im rocking a stock shifter.

today i weighed wrist pins, mic'd piston skirts to make sure all my pistons are consistent and threw bearings into my rods and checked the clearance. im running around .0016-.0018 which is good.

im going to hop on ebay and see if i can get some second hand f22 rods.

also picked up a case of Brad Penn break in oil as well.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord View Post
                              me B n E always talk shit to eachother (fuckin around) we dont really mean everything we say.... some people just get butt hurt n assume we are talkin shit 4reals.... why change the name of the thread??? it was perfectly fine the way it was but if the mod changed it then fuckit nuthin i can do....

you posted while i was typing, P............. but if i get banned for that^^^^^^^ (which i doubt since i dont find none of that offensive to anyone) the yall can check out my updates on sophie at nwp4life.com bcuz my computer just did the same shit Paul's did blue screen of death n its hella slow so im going to wait till i can go to my cuz house to upload em there.....

Sometimes the fire just get's bigger while I eat my popcorn and I choke to death.

Anyway , were 2 of a kind on the blue screen of death bahaha! It's like one of your computer hardware is either conflicting or failing. Mine had a hardrive failure and managed to upgrade my resource maniac Windows Vista to Windows XP and it's 5 times faster than ever before.

My update on the car:

- Re-routed the amplifier fuse wiring since it positition was close to the lower radiator hose and touching the starter. Now I just need zipties to prevent it from moving around.

- Covered the rear sidemarker wiring with wire plastic covering rolls

- Cleaned the interior full of french fries

- Set the shocks again to maximum stiffness

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
                                Sometimes the fire just get's bigger while I eat my popcorn and I choke to death.

Anyway , were 2 of a kind on the blue screen of death bahaha! It's like one of your computer hardware is either conflicting or failing. Mine had a hardrive failure and managed to upgrade my resource maniac Windows Vista to Windows XP and it's 5 times faster than ever before.

My update on the car:

- Re-routed the amplifier fuse wiring since it positition was close to the lower radiator hose and touching the starter. Now I just need zipties to prevent it from moving around.

- Covered the rear sidemarker wiring with wire plastic covering rolls

- Cleaned the interior full of french fries

- Set the shocks again to maximum stiffness
                                check out my mr nikka
                                Last edited by ExplodingCake; 09-09-2008, 09:41 PM.
                                lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                                |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                                "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                                check out my mr thread
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Working...
                                X