Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ktcb7 View Post
    The guy at Venus said $1500 for complete H22 swap, he can other motors i just didn't ask him.
    You must be referring to Ronald. Well I got mine for 1800. 1500 complete is a steal. I dont think Eric wants to go H22. He's a SOHC head, but hey, MAYBE Ronald may have one.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
      You must be referring to Ronald. Well I got mine for 1800. 1500 complete is a steal. I dont think Eric wants to go H22. He's a SOHC head, but hey, MAYBE Ronald may have one.
      I didn't catch his name, but he is little asian dude that puts everything on ebay and does the transactions. I've already pick up one thing from there and i'll probably get my swap there too.

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
      My Precious Toy
      Swap Thread
      916 Cb7
      "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
      "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

Here's a little something i threw in yesterday, not done with it yet more modifications to do. Thx again, yeamans

Sorry for the size

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
        My Precious Toy
        Swap Thread
        916 Cb7
        "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
        "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

Here's a little something i threw in yesterday, not done with it yet more modifications to do. Thx again, yeamans

Sorry for the size
          Mines coming in next week.

'90 Accord EX(project)
          '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
          '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

eric should just take the f20a out of the project car since im swapping a motor into it before december.

it just needs some gaskets and a timing belt, it's reaching the 100k mark.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The guy at Venus said $1500 for complete H22 swap, he can other motors i just didn't ask him.
              1500. whoa tats a steal. i guess they dropped the prices now.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                Yeah its on Craigs but someone keeps flagging my post. I actually may end up keeping them

Thanks flaggers.
                do you post your pics via a hosting site or craigslist? or maybe flaggers just hating.

those look clena mayne, specs of the rims?

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  eric should just take the f20a out of the project car since im swapping a motor into it before december.

it just needs some gaskets and a timing belt, it's reaching the 100k mark.
                  i want a "fresher" one. but we'll see. i might take it off your hands.

I dont think Eric wants to go H22. He's a SOHC head, but hey, MAYBE Ronald may have one.
                  yes and no. the only thing that makes me think about h22 is competing with other cars on the track that have bigger engines, but then again, i wanna kick there ass in a sohc fully built NA. reminder, im goin full NA with any engine i swap in.

Theres a place here in modesto. There going out of business i think. I can get h22s there for $800. Let me get there number real quick.
                  shoot me there #

at venus, thats where B got his motor (im pretty sure), i went with him....
                  overall, i just dont know what engine to build. cuz once i get it, im gettin the full works done to it. new internals to raise the compression, port and polished (thats where Wes comes in), itb's, camshafts, cam gears, lsd tranny (dont know which one yet), and rest of the bull shit. and not swappin it in untill its complete.
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

fucking 13:1 compression and shit.

im building a small f22 thumper, shooting for 200 to the wheels. it should be able to compete with mildy stock K's at the track.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

^
                      yyeeaa..thats what im talking about!

Comment

Purchased a new IM and TB, should arrive this week and they will be sent to get port matched and have the tb bored. Im almost done with the motor...

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                          ^
                          yyeeaa..thats what im talking about!
                          you should sign up with us at the thunderhill track day in december. im building the f22 motor just for that..
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

we'll see. dont know if i'll be ready. So. Cal heads are throwing that one correct?

custom 4-1 header will be on its way. .. guess i'll be doing all NA F20a ... now i need some itb's.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                              we'll see. dont know if i'll be ready. So. Cal heads are throwing that one correct?

custom 4-1 header will be on its way. .. guess i'll be doing all NA F20a ... now i need some itb's.
                              single f20a? hmm??? do i smell my competition???
                              lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                              check out my mr thread
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

^
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X