No announcement yet.

MugenCb7LX's CB $$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt he'll sell it , he just picked up my Si's.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Wow great find. Such low miles, and its clean!

Comment

as some of u may know, my cb got hit nd im getting it fixed soon . court tommorrow aah.
        REPPIN' THE DIRTY
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Comment

Originally posted by MugenCb7LX View Post
          as some of u may know, my cb got hit nd im getting it fixed soon . court tommorrow aah.
          how bad was it?

Comment

it was pretty bad considering it was a dam biker. i was goin up woodside hills up to my house nd this dude is just flying prolly anywhere around 30-40 mph he hit the back of the cb nd flew over the car scraped up his face real bad and broke his bike into 4 pieces. bikers thing they own the road. he dented my back fender real bad, deep scratches on the bottom bumper and slash on right rear passenger door
            REPPIN' THE DIRTY

Comment

it was pretty bad considering it was a dam biker. i was goin up woodside hills up to my house nd this dude is just flying prolly anywhere around 30-40 mph he hit the back of the cb nd flew over the car scraped up his face real bad and broke his bike into 4 pieces. bikers thing they own the road. he dented my back fender real bad, deep scratches on the bottom bumper and slash on right rear passenger door
              oh snap!, at least your getting it fixed.

Comment

aha yea. i wanna get a bigger car tho. hopefully i can trade or sell this cb. mayb get a tacoma or 4runner
                REPPIN' THE DIRTY

Comment

aha yea. i wanna get a bigger car tho. hopefully i can trade or sell this cb. mayb get a tacoma or 4runner
                  Tacoma would be nice, my family owns both a 02 4runner and 03 tacoma. Lift kit for sure though haha

Comment

ahha yeaa that would look tight. what do you think would be the best thing to do. should i go and just trade the cb in? or sell then buy another car? like i guess i should try to sell to a fellow cbtuner but yea.
                    REPPIN' THE DIRTY

Comment

ahha yeaa that would look tight. what do you think would be the best thing to do. should i go and just trade the cb in? or sell then buy another car? like i guess i should try to sell to a fellow cbtuner but yea.
                      if you really want to get rid of it, you should sell it instead of trading it in. You'll get more money usually if you sell, instead of the trade in value. Plus it shouldn't be too hard to sell. I assume you want some of the later model tacoma's or 4runner's, so the money you get from selling the cb you could use it towards a down payment.

Comment

holy crap!.. it would of been so crazy to see a dude flip over my car! well.. i'd suggest keeping the cb7. such low miles! but if you really want a bigger car 4runners are tight. . or u can go big, and get a sequoia. let us know if you plan to sell the car though, or at least me. i'm interested in picking up a car for DD or for my girlfriend.
                        -:¦:-
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I recommend the original generation 4Runner. Specifically the '85 with the solid front axle and the fuel-injected 22RE engine. You should be able to find a nice one for under $2k. Very easy to work on if you get the 22R engine, I'd recommend staying away from the 3.0L V6 3VZE engine (aka the "3 point slow").

They're awesome offroad and have great longevity.

Almost bought one a month or two back for $1,400 but I didn't have room for a third car.
                          - Ghosty
                          WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                          FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

22R ftw!
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              holy crap!.. it would of been so crazy to see a dude flip over my car! well.. i'd suggest keeping the cb7. such low miles! but if you really want a bigger car 4runners are tight. . or u can go big, and get a sequoia. let us know if you plan to sell the car though, or at least me. i'm interested in picking up a car for DD or for my girlfriend.
                              yeaa man ull b the first person ill hit up if i am gonna sell it id rather sell to a tuner than some random ass dude
                              REPPIN' THE DIRTY

Comment

yeaa man ull b the first person ill hit up if i am gonna sell it id rather sell to a tuner than some random ass dude
                                niiice! thanx .. oh yeh and i think my girlfriends brother might wanna get rid of his 2008 sequoia .. imma guess 30k

Comment

Working...
                                X