this is going to be tough...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is going to be tough...

had an argument with my mom and i have to move out because my mom wanted to charge me rent on top of me paying for school. my mom said when i was a full time student, all living expenses were being taken care of but because im not getting a degree but a couple automotive certifications from de anza college it doesnt qualify.

so fuck her...its going to be hard finding a palce to live when i only swing 800 a month at the minimum. im def going to drop school though, cant afford to be purchasing 3k worth of tools. its going to be hard...

off to weksos meet
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Damn wes....now you gone and done it....

$800/mo is gonna be tough. Any friends or ppl you could take up as roommates?

I kinda know how it is. But me and the gf managed a pretty nice 2-bedroom apt and we were flipping burgers, so, just have faith...or ya know, whatever, lol. Hang in there. Keep us updated.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

ur not alone man, my mom wants me to chip in for rent and for food. i only slide for 800-900 a month also. she hasnt said anything about moving out, but i dont think it will happen, o well, i got plans for the air force. so i will be outta of this house i hope...

Comment

Well, I make about $1300/month right now.
        I'm out of my parents house.
        I live in an apt with a roommate.
        I pay my cell phone bill, insurance, gas, food, etc.
        I don't have much disposable income, but I get by and I'm very happy.

You'll make it through fine buddy.
        It was hard at first for me, I had to learn how to not waste money.
        But, it's great now.

Good luck to you!

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

find a roommate. ... if i could find someone who wants to go half on a house rent then i'll do it. cant live in apartments. need a garage. best of luck wes!
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
            find a roommate. ... if i could find someone who wants to go half on a house rent then i'll do it. cant live in apartments. need a garage. best of luck wes!

I swing 800 a week. 2400 a month.

Edit: Wes everything will work out anything that seems to happen to you you get outta of it somehow.
            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

thanks for the support guys. if i wasnt planning on racing a car this all would be easier.

i may have to suspend the project until i can get everything together. i have a cell phone, i have two years left at 24 hour fitness so all i need is somewhere safe to sleep and i can be homeless. great because there's no overhead.

my future plans were to get into a government, county, or armed forces doing vehicle maintainence. id love to work on those hummers and personal transport vehicles out in iraq or whereever. i am fortunate to have a job but it is highly economy based. like i made 800 this week and a guy flaked out on a 300 dollar sidejob.

its not like i have anythin else going for me here in cali other than a supportive cb7tuner forum

weksos was pretty awesome though, makes me NOT want a civic or integra ever again. people were commenting on our cb7's and shit.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

How much was she asking for rent? cause i've been chipping in money for rent eversince i first started working. which was at the age of 15 going to 16. even now i pay more than half of my mortgage. i started out working from warehouse to warehouse until now that i get almost 4g's a month. Its going to be hard but hang in there, at the end, you will be success.

Comment

Originally posted by StockAccord View Post
                  How much was she asking for rent? cause i've been chipping in money for rent eversince i first started working. which was at the age of 15 going to 16. even now i pay more than half of my mortgage. i started out working from warehouse to warehouse until now that i get almost 4g's a month. Its going to be hard but hang in there, at the end, you will be success.
                  well...i wouldnt call my mom and i a relationship but the lack of relationship. she can fall over dead and i wouldnt care. ive had times when i was planning her death. so living in the same household can be bearable at times but shes just fucked up and really pushes my buttons.

im actually going to ask my friend's mom to move in because my buddy is going to UC merced at the end of august. idk, living in the southbay is cheaper and much closer to school since if i do plan on staying with de anza, i have to be there at 7:30am.

i can also take out a 25k loan and that should be able to pay off three year's worth of rent and leaves me 4k for skool.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                    Well, I make about $1300/month right now.
                    I'm out of my parents house.
                    I live in an apt with a roommate.
                    I pay my cell phone bill, insurance, gas, food, etc.
                    I don't have much disposable income, but I get by and I'm very happy.

You'll make it through fine buddy.
                    It was hard at first for me, I had to learn how to not waste money.
                    But, it's great now.

Good luck to you!
                    cost of living difference in TN and CA....

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                      exactly

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post

I swing 800 a week. 2400 a month.

Edit: Wes everything will work out anything that seems to happen to you you get outta of it somehow.
                        shit, i make half of that a month. lol

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          i can also take out a 25k loan and that should be able to pay off three year's worth of rent and leaves me 4k for skool.
                          You're planning on solving money problems by borrowing?
                          2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                          Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                          1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post
                            You're planning on solving money problems by borrowing?
                            im not sure how else to get that amount of money up front. its hard for people to track you down when you are out of the country
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                              Being that the demand for work out there is pretty bad, I would have to say there's not a tremendous difference. I'm talking Nashville compared to most cities in California. My friend rented a studio apartment in Nashville (downtown) for about 1000 a month, it was a 6x20 foot "hallway". He had a tub (no shower) a toilet, bathroom/kitchen sink, stove, microwave, COT (a single bed was too wide) and that's about it. Not all areas are like this, but it's not like they have farm houses everywhere going for 600 a month. I lived in a 2 story (1000 sq ft) condo away from downtown for 875 a month. It just depends on where you go, same with California.

To the OP: See how much your mom wants to charge you. Seriously, it may be easier that way. I know it may seem unfair - I went through the same thing. 2nd year of college and my parents kicked me out (I was already paying rent at 16).

Comment

Working...
                              X