No announcement yet.

West Coast Meet - Monterey: June 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll bring a huge cooler...we'll fill it up with ice when we get up there cuz if i fill it up here, the ice will all melt...i did my oil change and checked all fluid yesterday in preparation for the drive...cant wait

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
      i'll bring a huge cooler...we'll fill it up with ice when we get up there cuz if i fill it up here, the ice will all melt...i did my oil change and checked all fluid yesterday in preparation for the drive...cant wait
      sounds good -

i'm doing the brakes and cleaning 2day weeee...

...then on to pick up some alcamahol

and then a haircut -- get my nails did -- buy some new outfits...

j/k - sorry i had a girl moment

24hrs and counting!!!

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

have fun guys.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yea, have fun guys! take lots of pics!
          92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

ohh man its already tom. for ya guys huh? well have fun drive safe, have fun and post of pics when ya get back, have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7needshelp
              yo when are you guys leaving? on friday night or saturday morning? and how much is the total from hotel and what not.
              Hey I might want to go so you can ride with me in wagon and help pay for gas. Sleeping .......well I do got the wagon and wife won't come so ...I got the cargo area..you can have ? E me @ ssmasarsky@Sbcglobal.net or @ Aim Shadowfamily3 asap... before wife changes her mind!.....Update I'm going!!!! So far just me in car and Jasmine(my gutair)! Now to run outside and clean my CB9 ..yeah a "wishy washy" is showing up.
              Last edited by SilverShadow; 06-03-2005, 06:40 PM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
              New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
              My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

We’re going to meet up with cass on telephone rd right off the 101 freeway (go back a page to get more info) if you pass the 126 freeway then you’ve gone too far and youre not paying attention (you must be getting it for free *drum snare* thank you, thank you very much…I’ll be here all nite) so go back…be there around 9:30...from there we will all head up to sunset beach hopefully being there around 2pm

by looking at the map real quick...fastest route would be 101 to the 156 to PCH (1) and we're there...more scenic but longer route would be the PCH all the way up...but we could discuss that when we all meet up.

about hotel, we're all going to camp out so just give cass some $$$ (about $10) that she put up to reserve the space and we should be set...

oh and silvershadow..

Originally posted by SilverShadow
                Sleeping .......well I do got the wagon and wife won't come so ...I got the cargo area..
                the sounded kinda *** but its all good...i think he's into that kinda stuff
                Last edited by arrozburner; 06-03-2005, 04:55 PM.

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                  i'm down. plus thats WAY cheaper than a hotel. i think i have a tent and i know we still have our little stove too (i needs my coffee!!!)
                  If I go..That's my idea too, and hey someone bring a gutair so I can jam with someone.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

cass is all over that ^^^ she's bringing her gee-tar and going 'coon huntin'

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                      We’re going to meet up with cass on telephone rd right off the 101 freeway (go back a page to get more info) if you pass the 126 freeway then you’ve gone too far and youre not paying attention (you must be getting it for free *drum snare* thank you, thank you very much…I’ll be here all nite) so go back…be there around 9:30...from there we will all head up to sunset beach hopefully being there around 2pm

by looking at the map real quick...fastest route would be 101 to the 156 to PCH (1) and we're there...more scenic but longer route would be the PCH all the way up...but we could discuss that when we all meet up.

about hotel, we're all going to camp out so just give cass some $$$ (about $10) that she put up to reserve the space and we should be set...

oh and silvershadow..

the sounded kinda *** but its all good...i think he's into that kinda stuff
                      Can't I joke and at least one person laugh? Me ***? Like I said I have a kid and wife and .....oh that girl on the weekends!

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Bring your sweatshirts....

Ripped the weather forecast for this weekend. DivX format. Get it here: http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...B1IHSDSPK79UQ3

Comment

if i only want to go for the actuall meet and pic taking no overnighter what would be the best day and time to be there
                          www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdmkid
                            if i only want to go for the actuall meet and pic taking no overnighter what would be the best day and time to be there
                            I think early sunday since people may roll in late saturday..

Last edited by faxpro; 06-04-2005, 03:05 AM.
                            "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                              sounds good -

i'm doing the brakes and cleaning 2day weeee...

...then on to pick up some alcamahol

and then a haircut -- get my nails did -- buy some new outfits...

j/k - sorry i had a girl moment

24hrs and counting!!!
                              you go girl
                              "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

OK i'm leaving my house in an hour -

if you're coming for the day, sunday is better, we'll all be meeting at sunset sb and cruising down the coast to carmel for photos - but i do still have a couple spots for camping so if you're down, it'll be great lots of good talk plus maybe ill give a little free concert

if i haven't talked to you personally yet, but you still want to try to come PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL SO I CAN GIVE YOU DETAILS

I will call Erik (Prez808) once we get up there this afternoon to ask him to post more solid info

talk to you soon

and if you're on the fence about coming or not, just come!!! it'll be cool to meet more cb7ers from all over

~*~Cass
                                Last edited by i'm the girl; 06-06-2005, 01:39 PM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Working...
                                X