No announcement yet.

West Coast Meet - Monterey: June 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry i think i'm going to miss a meet again.. can't make it, have to take care of graduation stuff...ahh jeesh well I can def make meets during summer I won't exactly be doing anything when schools over, thanks though..

Comment

count me in for one of those spots cass...just let me know how much and i'll give you the money if you get it.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
        count me in for one of those spots cass...just let me know how much and i'll give you the money if you get it.

...yeah sunset is all booked up

it looks like our best chance will be trying the memorial park IN monterey -- b/c it is a first-come first-served place... all the beaches i have found in the direct area are booked, if they take reservations -- and btw - seacliff is an RV only park :

...i also found some beaches with the same policy, but they are an hour south of carmel -

so if anyone knows any better tips - let me know -- I am willing to leave here late morning on saturday to make sure we get a place and have time to chill and hangout for the afternoon

lemme know

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

hotel it is eh?

Comment

Hey guys im new to the forum and ill go to the westcoast meet i have work on june 5th but ill try to get it off. Ill bring my other friend as well we both live in San JO so its close to where we live. So put me and +1 on the Definently going list thanks. =D

Comment

glad youre joining us...it wouldve been cool if we camped out but i guess we're going to get a room if not...keep looking cass and if you find anything, just book it and let me know my share.

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

y dont we just sleep in our cars? haha its cheaper and plus its comfy =) just bring blankets and its all good. Just a thought

Comment

Hotel hm. Well who should I give my number too? because I am gonna be late.
                  my ride

Comment

Is everyone still alive? Is everything still going down or wha? Whats the addy of the actual meet and what time is it going down? I leave in a couple days and want to be sure everything is coooooo loke fonzy
                    my ride

Comment

OK - im coming up either way and if i end sleeping in my car so be it... because i don't really care : )

but here's my thought:

Veteran's mem. park in monterey only goes first come first served -- so i think if we get there @ check in time on saturday it shouldn't be a problem getting a couple sites ( i think that'll be early afternoon)

no its not on the beach.. but we could still chill out with some beers around a campfire which i still think would be killer and then cruise down to carmel for photos on sunday

i also know that the campsites at laguna seca are rarely used (by the mazda raceway) ...

ive tried to call the park but they seem to be not answering due to the holiday -- ill keep trying tomorrow and monday and then tuesday...

but i think that would be a good bet

i haven't heard any better sooo...

for goodness sake LET ME KNOW!!!

Comment

your idea sounds good to me.
                        my ride

Comment

Originally posted by bracersi
                          your idea sounds good to me.

and if not -- there's a bunch of best westerns with availibility in monterey

100 - 140/ night for two queen beds which isn't bad for the area

...ugh i g/g to work -- later kids

Comment

look...i want to go, i really want to go...and i dont like rankers so i dont want to rank out...buuuuuuttt, funds are a bit low so i really cant afford a mo-mo right now so if we're able to camp out, that would be perfect...hell, if that means that i have to leave extra early just to get a spot, so be it. what time dose veterans memorial open? damn...a bad tranny and messed up camber kti just screwed me over

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Well my friend and I live in San Jo but he has work on saturday the 4th until 6 pm i mean we can go and try to get spots for all of us but if you guys get there first is there a way you guys can hold a site for us? We might bring others to go they dont drive a CB7 but they are still honda's =D but yea i mean before the 4th we should need to know the exact spot and stuff like that.... and above all im down to sleep in my car or camp because i dont have enough money for a motel or hotel in that matter =D

Comment

ok i need to call on tues i guess about veterans -- if not - theres a campground by the mazda speedway that the lady said is hardly ever used

i have an assload of cash for the first time in my life... but i'd rather spend it on upragades and an f22b dohc than a hotel room : )

so yeah -

im gonna call veterans on tuesday or laguna seca

and anyone who is coming PM me so i can give you my #

Comment

Working...
                                X